Account Executive II
Design Your Future at PVH
Account Executive II
The Account Executive II for IZOD will be responsible for selling branded sportswear across multiple IZOD brands to all channels of distribution (wholesales department and store accounts), managing the business in given territories to achieve sales plans, and developing the profitability of the division.
- Present product to customers and sell-in plans.
- Research and advise customers of shipping information.
- Track sales (item selling) to discover new opportunities for re-orders.
- Actively develop, present, monitor, and react to sales plans that deliver top-line and bottom-line growth (retail OTB, item tracking, and forecasting).
- Foster an alliance between the buyer, the store marketing group, and PVH marketing in order to develop an in-store POS visual presence.
- Monitor item selling weekly (sell thru, AUR) against plan and react accordingly.
- Assist in marketing product to various accounts.
- Assist President and Director of Sales in daily operation of division (co-op tracking, managing market calendar, wholesale shipment tracking, etc.).
- Work with planning team to build flow, track selling, etc.
- Update sales analysis.
- Manage mid to high volume accounts.
- Formulate markdown projections.
- Work with field merchandising team.
- Formulate seasonal sales plans and strategies.
- Create customized product assortments.
- Identify regional merchandise needs.
- Understand Net Realized Gross Margin impact on assortment planning.
Experience: 6 to 8 years’ of experience as a Buyer, Assistant Buyer, Account Executive or Planner – at least 3 years’ experience in Account Management.
Education: Bachelor’s degree required.
- Ability to participate in frequent branching trips.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong math and analytical skills.
- Excellent presentation skills with knowledge of PowerPoint Pro.
- Able to lead a presentation with confidence.
- Flexibility with schedule for market calendar and special projects.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Travel as necessary
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top