Account Executive I, Off Price (Calvin Klein Underwear, Men’s) - CALVIN KLEIN
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Account Executive I, Off Price (Calvin Klein Underwear, Men's) - CALVIN KLEIN
The Account Executive I is responsible for selling Men's multi brand underwear and sleepwear to off price channel. Must achieve sales plans and meet planned profitability goals of the division.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Establish strategic partnerships with accounts to identify product needs and opportunities in the off price environment
- Collaborate with merchandising and design teams to develop product that meets brand aesthetic and profitability goals
- Product costing, price negotiation and retail positioning
- Develop SKU plans that support seasonal design needs
- Work closely with operations team to manage and forecast production capacity and T&A calendars
- Drive weekly cross functional meetings to communicate design, production and packaging needs and deadlines
- Fiscal reporting- monthly ship projections as well as total year forecasting
- Partner with planning team on management replenishment projections
- Interact with customer service team to ensure orders are booked correctly and shipped in a timely manner
- Shop the marketplace regularly to understand competitive landscape and to identify industry trends and opportunities
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 2-5 years' experience required, preferably in Sales
Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to lead a presentation with confidence
- Excellent time management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess high fashion aesthetics
- Flexible to travel
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top