Account Executive I (Ecomm) - PVH Corp.
The Account Executive I will be responsible for selling branded sportswear across multiple brands to Amazon Ecommerce account, managing the business to achieve sales plans, and developing the profitability of the division.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Manage low to mid volume accounts and serve as primary contact for a ecommerce account base.
- Create and execute seasonal business plans/proposals to retailers.
- Develop existing accounts by maximizing collections and new product launches.
- Establish strong retail relationships with buying teams and management.
- Manage and report internal financial shipping estimates, order files, profitability results, and retailer's open to buy.
- Present seasonal product lines to retail accounts with proposed assortment and classification requirements to align with company merchandising, design vision, and sales objectives.
- Secure orders and insure proper flow of information is reflected, including delivery dates, style information, and order style adjustments.
- Manage style content and execution to set up product for account to process orders
- Monitor and audit website merchandising ensuring product is live online with proper attributes and images.
- Manage all aspects of co-op requests and approvals adhering to policy of execution to include marketing, finance, and planning.
- Provide on-deck support for marketing initiatives when required.
- Communicate retailers' feedback to VP of Sales/Planning and Director of Merchandising on products, competitive product, and any relevant opportunities voiced by retailers to fulfill the stores' needs.
- Track sales (item selling) to discover new opportunities for re-orders.
- Assist Director of Sales in the daily operation of managing the Amazon ecommerce account (Tracking Sales, website merchandising, co-op tracking, managing market calendar, wholesale shipment tracking, etc.)
- Work with planning team to build flow, track selling, & monitor inventory etc.
- Update sales analysis.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 3 to 5 years' of account executive experience.
Education: Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Retail math skills/strong math and analytical skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills with knowledge of PowerPoint.
- Able to lead a presentation with confidence.
- Flexibility with schedule for market calendar and special projects.
- Travel as necessary.
With a history going back over 135 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest apparel companies in the world. We have over 36,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and nearly $9 billion in annual revenues. We own the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True & Co . intimates brand, and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
* The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
Back to top