Accessories Design Internship - Calvin Klein
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Accessories Design Internship – Calvin Klein
Accessory design is the act of designing and creating compelling and coveted accessories. The Accessories Design Intern will support the Accessories team, gaining full exposure of as well as possibly assisting with men’s and women’s handbags, small leather goods, shoes, belts, and scarves.
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Learning about colors, concepts and silhouettes through research.
- Creating CADs in Photoshop/Illustrator.
- Updating life-size specs in Illustrator.
- Photographing products.
- Editing photos in Illustrator.
- Building Boards.
- Assisting with the organization of the sample closets.
- Material research in and around the Garment District.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILL:
- Must possess a strong interest in accessories.
- Diligent and organized.
- Familiar with Photoshop/Illustrator.
- Ability to sketch.
- Please note that applicants must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program during the SPRING 2017 semester. A candidate’s application acknowledges that they will be available to intern a minimum of two full days per week throughout the duration of the program which lasts from January 23 through May 5.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top