If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
- Design, writes specifications, develop SAP programs, test, and document, implement and support business solutions of varying degrees while maintaining the highest quality possible.
- Provide ABAP expertise to build applications that will meet business requirements.
- Assist with responding to user requirements, production problem resolution, on call support, change requests, enhancements and new functionality.
- Perform break/fix analysis and recommend solutions for FICO and other SCM modules – to operate more efficiently and effectively.
- Conduct proof-of-concepts for new solutions within Integration technology space.
- Partner effectively with various developers within the team and from other departments to deploy integration solutions.
- Support global requirements across all SAP production environments.
- Experience in integrating 3rd party enterprise products to SAP Support and maintain the Informatica and strictly adherence to PVHs change control procedure.
- Occasional weekend work/support is required, especially during peak times such as project deadlines, month-end close, etc.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Design, Develop and maintain ABAP programs in SAP.
- Work with interface and functional team to provide technical expertise.
- Perform break fix / Support the current SAP systems.
- 5-7 years of experience in ABAP development in FICO is required; other areas of SAP modules such as SD, MM and WM are preferred
- In-depth knowledge in SAP User exits, BADIs, BAPIs and ABAP programing, as well as ALE, IDOC, EDI technologies.
- Experienced in working with SAP ECC 6.0 or higher
- Full life cycle SAP Implementation.
- Able to communicate effectively with team members and business users, both written and verbal.
- Able to assist other Integration developers in following company standards. Includes code review process.
- Configuring and using PI 7.3 or higher (Java Stack) preferred.
- Ability to develop & maintain classic reports, ALV report, ALE/IDOC interfaces, sapscript , Smart forms.
- Expertise in developing web services & enhancements.
- Good working knowledge of SAP HANA , UI5, ODATA, Gateway and FIORI
- Development of ABAP reports using Eclipse environment is preferred.
- Knowledge of middleware such as XI/PI will be an added advantage.
Retail industry experience preferred but not required.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top