3D Pattern Designer
The 3D Senior pattern designer will work cross-divisionally within the TH Men's Technical Development team covering Tommy Hilfiger, Tommy Sports, Tommy Jeans and Tommy Kids. You will be a key player in implementing 3D technical product development at Tommy Hilfiger.
- Pioneer and lead 3D product development and creation primarily within the technical
- design area.
- Work closely and within divisional 3D task forces to develop and find solutions for 3D
- product development without the need for sample making.
- Collaborate with 3D leads, designers, merchandisers and product developers to drive digital
- transformation cross-divisionally as well as cross-functionally.
- Create aligned work processes cross divisionally to establish and standardize the 3D
- development journey of a product through all stages.
- You will be responsible for the creation of 3D content/ 3D patterns working from existing
- pattern libraries on an ad hoc basis.
- Key technical resource advising design, product development teams and divisional heads.
- Support and advise off shore offices and vendors.
- Opportunity to be instrumental in Tommy Hilfiger's digital transformation.
- Opportunity to interact and network with key players and stakeholders in the business.
The Ideal Candidate
- Candidate should have at least 5 -7 years pattern making experience.
- Browzwear, V-Stiticher and Lotta knowledge is essential.
- Should enjoy a challenge with the opportunity to make the role their own.
- Should aspire to lead others and enjoy being a key team player.
- Enjoys freethinking and creative problem solving.
- Understands the existing development and fit process and has a desire to create a new way of
- developing product.
- Should have good organizational skills and be able to manage time efficiently and prioritize
- Should have good communication skills and be comfortable communicating with all levels in the
- Should be capable of working under pressure and work under their own initiative.
- PLM and Gerber Accumark experience is beneficial.
- Is available to travel to Asia and Europe.
- Will report directly into the Technical Development Director.
What You Can Expect From Us
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with our very own People's Place Gym and People's Place Cafe's
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities
Back to top