205W39NYC Store Systems Analyst - CALVIN KLEIN
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
205W39NYC Store Systems Analyst - CALVIN KLEIN
Our Commercial Retail Information Technology team is currently searching for a Store Systems Support Analyst to work both autonomously and collaboratively to support the 205W39NYC CALVIN KLEIN Store. This role is responsible for maintaining and supporting in-store functionality and business processes using PVH standard tools, hardware, and software. This position is a technical contributor and is responsible for the timely completion of approved projects, deadlines, break- fixes, and meeting business service level agreements.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Maintain hardware/software at the store to insure health, stability, and performance
- Mobile device management and maintenance. Mobile POS management, and Access points at the store
- Test and document current and new technology for both hardware and software to determine needs
- Prepare documentation required to support production processing and support technical training of store team
- Preserve contacts within the IT organization with systems and programming personnel; maintains contact with internal and external customers
- Examine, review, and escalate in-store network or equipment configuration requests or issues
- Maintain existing application processes and support the day in the life for store teams, working with store systems team, designs, and documents specifications utilizing standard procedures and techniques; test and document new configuration; first level support of report analysis; assist Store Systems Help Desk and Store Systems Applications team with debugging and troubleshooting as necessary
- Work on production support analysis type problems related to a production activity or process
- Cooperates in certain aspects of user consulting, systems analysis, general systems design, learns user functions, organization and role in the enterprise to extent required
- Stay current on new technology
- Provide on-going support of the application(s) and hardware in a production environment and address issues of medium / high complexity that require knowledge across multiple technical areas and business units
- Monitor and maintain escalations for integrity of all 205W39NYC store data.
- Manage to resolve any issues in an expedited fashion to ensure no impact to business analytics or reporting.
- Act as the trusted, primary advisor to the business teams and 3rd party partners on all matters of 205W39NYC Store Systems
- Ability to work on multiple projects as a subject matter expert
- Ability to elicit, document, and communicate business requirements to internal IT teams and technical partners to allow the development of new capabilities
- Ensure to interpret business strategy and innovative solutions supporting strategy implementation
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
A combination of 5 -7 years of experience in relevant industry business practices, business consulting, and/or technical consulting is required; retail and CPG sectors are desired. In addition, the following are critical skills required (or desired, where noted) to perform well in this position:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, management information systems or closely related technical field
- 6 plus years of full time employment in a programming position, experience in multiple languages and platforms
- Retails Systems Environment preferred
- Multi-lingual a plus
- Luxury Retail Brand experience preferred
Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, math or related field is required.
- Experience with IBM hardware
- Experience with SAP- POS software a plus
- Knowledgeable with PCI Compliance regulations
- Knowledgeable with PII data security requirements
- Access Point support
- Networking Knowledge
- Windows OS knowledge
- Ghost imaging
- IOS Knowledge
- Linux knowledge a plus
- Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing;
- Ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
- Ability to maintain assigned programs and systems
- Ability to troubleshoot assigned hardware and software programs
- Effective verbal and written communication; ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of the organization
- Excellent problem solving skills, particularly with regard to anticipating and solving issues or concerns before they occur or become critical
- Must be flexible and able to work in a fast paced High Fashion retail environment
- Must be detail oriented and highly organized
- Location in NY; Some travel to NJ required as well as potential travel for support of additional locations or remote events. Ability to assess existing processes and provides alternate approaches and thought processes to effect positive change.
- Effectively prepares for, participates in and follows-up on meetings and captures key and/or critical meeting minutes and action items.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Project Manager at Innovation Next, PVH
Taylor sources new enterprise capabilities with the Innovation Team, connecting the solutions they discover with business goals to expand white space. He also helps with process improvement and cultural connectivity.
Back to top