PureWow is a rapidly growing digital media company that delivers women’s lifestyle content to elevate the everyday.
We are seeking a Weddings Editor for the New York City office. Let’s face it: Weddings are overwhelming and the advice can be dated. We’re looking for an editor who can create engaging stories that cut through the Internet noise to highlight the next wave of trends and to offer modern advice for savvy, chic brides-to-be. We’re talking everything from style inspiration to decor ideas to food trends to relationships and etiquette.
- Write stories with a focus on weddings, ensuring the PureWow voice (that witty, joyful tone everyone loves) remains consistent
- Stay on top of wedding trends and industry news
- Occasionally write stories across PureWow’s other categories, such as fashion, beauty, home, food, entertainment and travel
- Use data and metrics to inform and guide story ideation and creation
- Optimize content for distribution across all social channels
- At least 5 years writing and editing content for a similarly sized publication
- Deep knowledge of the wedding industry
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong design aesthetic
- Working knowledge of content-management systems a plus
Location: New York
Meet Some of PureWow's Employees
Mary Kate manages a brilliant team of foodie and travel advisors. With how-to tips and informative reviews, Mary Kate inspires PureWow readers to explore tasty bites and hidden gems around the world.
Back to top