PureWow is a rapidly growing digital media company that delivers women’s lifestyle content to elevate the everyday.
We are seeking an SEO Editor for the New York City office. This candidate should be a self-starter with a strong attention to detail and a passion for creating superb editorial content (and a passion for funny gifs, too).
- Pitch stories based on SEO needs and opportunities
- Write approved stories across the verticals we cover, ensuring the PureWow voice (that witty, joyful tone everyone loves) remains consistent
- Use data and metrics to inform and guide story ideation and creation
- Optimize new and existing content for SEO
- Collaborate daily with our SEO Analyst on story creation and bigger SEO projects
- At least 3 to 5 years writing and editing content for a similarly sized publication
- Understanding of SEO concepts and best practices
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong design aesthetic
- Working knowledge of content-management systems a plus
Location: New York
Benefits: Competitive salary (based on experience); benefits (medical and dental), 401k, unlimited vacation and fun perks.
If you are interested in successfully growing with a fun, dynamic and creative team in an environment with a lot of upside potential, please click here to complete our application.
Meet Some of PureWow's Employees
Mary Kate manages a brilliant team of foodie and travel advisors. With how-to tips and informative reviews, Mary Kate inspires PureWow readers to explore tasty bites and hidden gems around the world.
Back to top