At PureWow, we’re dedicated to finding ways to make your life more interesting, beautiful and manageable. We cover the breadth of women’s lifestyle: fashion, beauty, home, entertainment, wellness, money, tech, food books, travel and family. Best of all, we do the work for you. Think of PureWow as a savvy friend who knows the next book you should read, the must-have jeans that fit and flatter, and the purse that holds your keys and charges your phone. (Trust us, it’s a lifesaver.)
We are seeking a full-time senior editor for the New York City office. This candidate should be a self-starter with a strong attention to detail and a passion for creating superb editorial (and a passion for funny GIFs, too).
- Top edit a variety of stories across family, fashion, beauty, home, food and travel categories, ensuring the PureWow voice (that witty, joyful tone everyone loves) remains consistent
- Use data and metrics to inform and guide editors in story ideation and creation
- Write additional stories as needed across PureWow categories
- Optimize content for distribution across all social channels
- At least 5 years producing and top-editing content for a similarly sized publication
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong design aesthetic
- Working knowledge of content-management systems a plus
Location: New York
Benefits: Competitive salary (based on experience); benefits (medical and dental), 401k, unlimited vacation and fun perks.
If you are interested in successfully growing with a fun, dynamic and creative team, please email your resume to [email protected] using the subject line “PW Senior Editor: [Your Name Here]“and then please click here to complete the application.
Meet Some of PureWow's Employees
Mary Kate manages a brilliant team of foodie and travel advisors. With how-to tips and informative reviews, Mary Kate inspires PureWow readers to explore tasty bites and hidden gems around the world.
Back to top