At PureWow, we're dedicated to finding ways to make your life more interesting, beautiful and manageable. We cover the breadth of women's lifestyle: fashion, beauty, home, entertainment, wellness, money, tech, food books, travel and family. Best of all, we do the work for you. Think of PureWow as a savvy friend who knows the next book you should read, the must-have jeans that fit and flatter, and the purse that holds your keys and charges your phone. (Trust us, it's a lifesaver.)
We are seeking a full-time senior editor for the New York City office. This candidate should be a self-starter with a strong attention to detail and a passion for creating superb editorial (and a passion for funny GIFs, too).
- Top edit a variety of stories across family, fashion, beauty, home, food and travel categories, ensuring the PureWow voice (that witty, joyful tone everyone loves) remains consistent
- Use data and metrics to inform and guide editors in story ideation and creation
- Write additional stories as needed across PureWow categories
- Optimize content for distribution across all social channels
- At least 5 years producing and top-editing content for a similarly sized publication
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong design aesthetic
- Working knowledge of content-management systems a plus
Location: New York
Benefits: Competitive salary (based on experience); benefits (medical and dental), 401k, unlimited vacation and fun perks.
If you are interested in successfully growing with a fun, dynamic and creative team, please email your resume to [email protected] using the subject line "PW Senior Editor: [Your Name Here]"and then please click here to complete the application.
Meet Some of PureWow's Employees
Jillian preps, edits, and writes stories that speak to PureWow.com readers. She reviews all featured content for quality and relevancy—from photos to headlines.
Back to top