Senior Digital Ad Trafficker
PureWow is a rapidly growing digital media company that delivers women's lifestyle content to elevate the everyday.
We are seeking a Senior Digital Ad Trafficker for the New York City office. We're looking for someone who has a minimum of 2 years of ad trafficking experience who is a self-starter and understands the online advertising industry. The role requires a strong attention to detail and ability to work collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team.
- Traffic and QA all ad campaigns across PureWow.com web and email, using Google DFP and proprietary in-house ad server
- Conduct daily QA of active campaigns
- Gather screenshots of all campaigns at launch
- Troubleshoot ad serving issues, discrepancies and reporting issues
- Resolve delivery and performance problems related to campaign setup/trafficking
- Manage and organize delivery of all assets & tags against strict deadlines
- Assist Ad Ops & Account Management team with campaign optimizations as needed to ensure on-time and complete delivery of ad campaigns
- Generate delivery reports for campaigns trafficked to Google DFP and proprietary in-house ad server
- Maintain ad specs for all digital products
Qualifications and Expectations:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in digital ad trafficking
- Very familiar with third party ad servers, such as DFP, DART, Atlas, OpenX, etc. (we use DFP, so direct DFP experience is required)
- Experience with campaign implementation: rich media, standard display, etc...
- Understanding of inventory/delivery process
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects at a time against strict deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team
Location: New York
Benefits: Competitive salary (based on experience); benefits (medical and dental), 401k, unlimited vacation and fun perks.
If you are interested in successfully growing with a fun, dynamic, and creative team in an environment with a lot of upside potential, please click here to complete our application.
Meet Some of PureWow's Employees
Jillian preps, edits, and writes stories that speak to PureWow.com readers. She reviews all featured content for quality and relevancy—from photos to headlines.
Back to top