Sales Marketing Manager
At PureWow, we’re dedicated to finding ways to make your life more interesting, beautiful and manageable. We cover the breadth of women's lifestyle: fashion, beauty, home, entertainment, wellness, money, tech, food books, travel and family. Best of all, we do the work for you. Think of PureWow as a savvy friend who knows the next book you should read, the must-have jeans that fit and flatter, and the purse that holds your keys and charges your phone. (Trust us, it's a lifesaver.)
We are seeking a full-time Sales Marketing Manager for the New York City office.
This candidate should be a self-starter – an entrepreneur-in-residence who understands the online marketing/advertising industry. The role requires exceptional writing skills, strong attention to detail and a passion for popular styles and trends.
Assisting in RFP response process by working closely across departments to:
- Participate in ideation and development of marketing programs/platforms, both proactively and in response to RFPs
- Develop proposals including clear and compelling descriptions of custom advertising proposals
- Help with design and creation of comps and proposals
- Maintain database of all programs proposed, sold and executed, including relevant success metrics
- Communicating with the Account Management team on campaign performance to inform additional proposals
Assisting with development and execution of custom digital/mobile marketing programs, including strong communication with Production, Edit and Creative teams
- Maintaining communication with Production, Edit, and Creative Services to help manage Sales Marketing projects, including setting deadlines, understanding production process and capabilities and managing expectations of Sales team
- Working with the Creative Services team to update and maintain sales materials, such as sell sheets and media kit materials
- Keep media kit and sell sheets updated with the latest audience data and creative assets
- Work closely with Creative team to develop and maintain portfolio of images and templates
- Assisting in development, execution, and analysis of audience research surveys
- Assistance in all aspects of event planning and execution, for both sold advertiser programs and client entertaining events
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of digital and/or print marketing experience required
- Experience developing integrated marketing programs (digital, mobile, events etc.)
- Excellent MAC skills. Knowledge of Word, Powerpoint, and Excel
- Interest in and knowledge of new technologies and vendors (mobile, live stream, social media, high impact digital units, e-commerce)
- Excellent creative/strategic thinking and writing and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually as needed
- Knowledge of In-Design, Adobe Acrobat and Photoshop a plus
- Reports directly to Director of Sales Marketing
Location: New York
Benefits: Competitive salary (based on experience); benefits (medical and dental), 401k, unlimited vacation and fun perks.
If you are interested in successfully growing with a fun, dynamic and creative team in an environment with a lot of upside potential, please click here to complete our application.
Back to top