Sales Marketing Manager
PureWow is a rapidly growing digital media company that delivers women's lifestyle content to elevate the everyday.
We are seeking a full-time Sales Marketing Manager for the New York City office. This candidate should be a self-starter – an entrepreneur-in-residence who understands the online marketing/advertising industry. The role requires exceptional writing skills, strong attention to detail and a passion for popular styles and trends.
- Assisting in RFP response process by working closely across departments to:
- Participate in ideation and development of marketing programs/platforms, both proactively and in response to RFPs
- Develop proposals including clear and compelling descriptions of custom advertising proposals
- Help with design and creation of comps and proposals
- Maintain database of all programs proposed, sold and executed, including relevant success metrics
- Communicating with the Account Management team on campaign performance to inform additional proposals
- Assisting with development and execution of custom digital/mobile marketing programs, including strong communication with Production, Edit and Creative teams
- Maintaining communication with Production, Edit, and Creative Services to help manage Sales Marketing projects, including setting deadlines, understanding production process and capabilities and managing expectations of Sales team
- Working with the Creative Services team to update and maintain sales materials, such as sell sheets and media kit materials
- Keeping media kit and sell sheets updated with the latest audience data and creative assets
- Working closely with Creative team to develop and maintain portfolio of images and templates
- Assisting in development, execution, and analysis of audience research surveys
- Assistance in all aspects of event planning and execution, for both sold advertiser programs and client entertaining events
Qualifications and Expectations:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of digital and/or print marketing experience required
- Experience developing integrated marketing programs (digital, mobile, events etc.)
- Excellent MAC skills. Knowledge of Word, Powerpoint, and Excel
- Interest in and knowledge of new technologies and vendors (mobile, live stream, social media, high impact digital units, e-commerce)
- Excellent creative/strategic thinking and writing and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually as needed
- Knowledge of In-Design, Adobe Acrobat and Photoshop a plus
- Reports directly to Director of Sales Marketing
Location: New York
Benefits: Competitive salary (based on experience); benefits (medical and dental), 401k, unlimited vacation and fun perks.
If you are interested in successfully growing with a fun, dynamic and creative team, please email your resume to [email protected] using the subject line "PW Sales Marketing Manager: [Your Name Here]". Then please click here to complete our application.
Meet Some of PureWow's Employees
Jillian preps, edits, and writes stories that speak to PureWow.com readers. She reviews all featured content for quality and relevancy—from photos to headlines.
Back to top