At PureWow, we’re dedicated to finding ways to make your life more interesting, beautiful and manageable. We cover the breadth of women's lifestyle: fashion, beauty, home, entertainment, wellness, money, tech, food books, travel and family. Best of all, we do the work for you. Think of PureWow as a savvy friend who knows the next book you should read, the must-have jeans that fit and flatter, and the purse that holds your keys and charges your phone. (Trust us, it's a lifesaver.) We are seeking a full-time Sales Coordinator for the New York City office.
We're looking for someone who ideally has a minimum of 1 year of digital media sales planning, agency or assistant experience. This candidate should be a self-starter who understands the online advertising industry. The role requires a strong attention to detail and a passion for popular styles and trends.
- Support the sales team
- RFP completion
Manage/support the sales cycle from start to finish:
- Prospecting & identifying contacts
- Creating proposals
- Generating Insertion Orders
- Securing advertiser collateral
Create clear and accurate media plans in Excel
- Collaborate with sales staff to design, brainstorm and customize integrated marketing programs to meet client and brand objectives
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year digital media experience preferably in sales planning or sales assistant role
- Proficiency in Excel spreadsheets as well as Google Docs and general internet savvy
- Excellent writing and strong communication skills
Location: New York
Benefits: Competitive salary (based on experience); benefits (medical and dental), 401k, unlimited vacation and fun perks.
If you are interested in successfully growing with a fun, dynamic and creative team in an environment with a lot of upside potential, please click here to complete our application.
Back to top