PureWow is a rapidly growing digital media company that delivers women's lifestyle content to elevate the everyday.
We are seeking a full-time Product Manager for the New York City office. If you're a self-starter, incredibly organized and thrive in fast-paced environments, this is the role for you. The key to this position is a passion for digital product design, user experience, branding, and a hunger for learning and team collaboration.
- Work closely with Product Director & key stakeholders to build products that will drive growth across audience and revenue.
- Work with Product Director to lead product definition and successfully maintain and execute on the product roadmap by collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Successfully own and execute on all facets of the product lifecycle from ideation to production; to include post release strategy (e.g. A/B testing, user testing, iterate based on data, etc.)
- Work with Data Analyst to evaluate performance of product updates and provide Product Director with suggested strategies for products or enhancements.
- 1-3 years of product experience
- Analytical thinker with strong problem solving skills
- Proficient with web and/or product design
- Excellent verbal communication, organization and reasoning skills
- Knowledgable with UX/UI design
- Extremely tech savvy and familiar with the development space / best practices
- Experience using wireframe tools
Location: This position is based in New York City
Benefits: Competitive salary (based on experience); benefits (medical and dental), 401k, unlimited vacation and fun perks.
If you are interested in successfully growing with a fun, dynamic, and creative team in an environment with a lot of upside potential, please click here to complete our application.
Meet Some of PureWow's Employees
Jillian preps, edits, and writes stories that speak to PureWow.com readers. She reviews all featured content for quality and relevancy—from photos to headlines.
Back to top