NYC Brand Partnership Manager
PureWow is a rapidly growing digital media company that delivers women’s lifestyle content to elevate the everyday.
We are seeking a NYC Brand Partnership Manager for the New York City office. We are looking for someone who has a minimum of 3 years digital media sales experience with a top performance record and an extensive contact list. This candidate should be a self-starter, an entrepreneur-in-residence who understands the online advertising industry. The role requires a strong attention to detail and a passion for popular styles and trends.
- Managing the sales cycle from start to finish (prospecting, identifying contacts, creating proposals, generating Insertion Orders, securing advertiser collateral, inputting collateral in the admin, and results reporting).
- Creating outbound sales campaigns to increase awareness of PureWow among the advertising community (agencies & client-direct) to generate and grow new business.
- Prospecting and penetrating medium to large size organizations (“Top 2000” advertisers, major sub-brands and Advertising Agencies) to help secure RFP’s and advertising dollars.
- Creating persuasive sales presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel detailing market trends, case studies and marketing solutions.
- Analyzing campaign performance statistics and recommend optimized media solutions from the results.
- Working to develop effective sales strategies and advertising sales proposals for continued site revenue growth.
Qualifications and Expectations:
- Minimum of 3 years digital media sales experience
- A high energy level is required
- Great with computers (Mac experience preferred), including word processing (Google Docs and/or Word), spreadsheets (Google Docs and/or Excel), and general internet savvy
- Fast learner
Location: New York
Benefits: Competitive salary (based on experience) plus commission; benefits (medical and dental), 401k, unlimited vacation and fun perks.
If you are interested in successfully growing with a fun, dynamic, and creative team in an environment with a lot of upside potential, please click here to complete our application.
Meet Some of PureWow's Employees
Mary Kate manages a brilliant team of foodie and travel advisors. With how-to tips and informative reviews, Mary Kate inspires PureWow readers to explore tasty bites and hidden gems around the world.
Back to top