Motion Graphics Designer
PureWow is a rapidly growing digital media company that delivers women's lifestyle content to elevate the everyday.
We are seeking a Motion Graphics Designer to join our passionate team of visual content creators. The ideal candidate must be a strong visual storyteller, have a love for design and experience creating short form content for digital platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Pinterest.
- Create daily short form motion graphic assets for all digital channels (with a strong focus on social platforms).
- Create After Effects templates to increase daily content output.
- Collaborate with design, video & social/editorial teams to conceptualize and create storyboards, motion graphics & animations for current & emerging platforms.
- Work with design team to evolve PureWow's developing aesthetic while maintaining consistency across all assets and channels.
- Research current industry & design trends to keep PureWow's brand innovative and fresh for our audience across all publishing platforms.
- Minimum 3+ years experience in graphic/motion design.
- Must have extensive experience creating motion graphics and should be a master at After Effects, Photoshop and Premiere.
- Strong sense of motion, visual design and type.
- An understanding of editing techniques.
- An eagerness to collaborate across disciplines with team members at all levels.
- Resourcefulness, diligence, attention to detail, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and assignments simultaneously under strict deadlines with minimal direction at times.
- Strong communication skills and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Location: New York
Compensation: Competitive salary (based on experience); benefits (medical and dental), 401k, unlimited vacation.
If you are interested in successfully growing with a fun, dynamic, and creative team in an environment with a lot of upside potential, please click here to complete our application.
Meet Some of PureWow's Employees
Jillian preps, edits, and writes stories that speak to PureWow.com readers. She reviews all featured content for quality and relevancy—from photos to headlines.
Back to top