Fall Video Intern
PureWow is a rapidly growing digital media company that delivers women’s lifestyle content to elevate the everyday.
We are seeking a Fall Video Intern for the New York City Office. The candidate should be an ambitious and creative addition to our video production unit for this Fall 2016 in our New York City offices. You will be working closely with our team and surrounded by creative professionals. You will support the editor by creating lifestyle videos for web and social media. We are looking for someone who takes initiative and understands the video process.
- Assisting from pre-production to post-production
- Prop running and updating and maintaining prop lists
- Assisting with shoots
- Collaboration in the creative process i.e. pitching, storyboarding, script writing
- Can be in the office between 2-3 days a week
- Has polished interpersonal and communication skills
- Has a natural sense of urgency; ability to juggle many initiatives at the same time
- Has an understanding of DSLR cameras, lighting and other video equipment
- Has good research and writing skills
- Has familiarity with Mac and editing software such as Final Cut Pro
- Can receive college credit for this internship
Location: New York
If you are interested in successfully growing with a fun, dynamic and creative team, please email your resume to [email protected] using the subject line “PW Fall Video Intern: [Your Name Here]” and then please click here to complete our application.
Meet Some of PureWow's Employees
Mary Kate manages a brilliant team of foodie and travel advisors. With how-to tips and informative reviews, Mary Kate inspires PureWow readers to explore tasty bites and hidden gems around the world.
Back to top