PureWow is a rapidly growing digital media company that delivers women’s lifestyle content to elevate the everyday.
We are seeking a Designer, that is eager to work on a wide range of projects, from social/brand assets to sales assets/collateral. This candidate should be self-starter with a passion for clean design, typography and digital media.
- Create on-brand visual assets for all digital platforms (i.e. web, email) and content channels (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.)
- Collaborate with in-house design team to conceptualize and execute cross-departmental deliverables (i.e. sales, marketing, editorial and social).
- Help to create design guidelines, which ensure consistency across all assets and channels
- Ability to handle working on multiple projects at once, while giving each one equal attention
- 2+ years design experience (1 year minimum with web design experience)
- Expert with Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Strong sense of typography
- An eagerness to collaborate across disciplines with team members at all levels
- Excellent communication skills. You are comfortable sharing your opinions and rationally explaining design based decisions.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
Location: New York
Compensation: Competitive salary (based on experience); benefits (medical and dental), 401k, unlimited vacation.
If you are interested in successfully growing with a fun, dynamic, and creative team in an environment with a lot of upside potential, please click here to complete our application.
Meet Some of PureWow's Employees
Mary Kate manages a brilliant team of foodie and travel advisors. With how-to tips and informative reviews, Mary Kate inspires PureWow readers to explore tasty bites and hidden gems around the world.
Back to top