PureWow is a rapidly growing digital media company that delivers women's lifestyle content to elevate the everyday.
We are seeking a Designer, that is eager to work on a wide range of projects, from social/brand assets to sales assets/collateral. This candidate should be self-starter with a passion for clean design, typography and digital media.
- Create on-brand visual assets for all digital platforms (i.e. web, email) and content channels (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.)
- Collaborate with in-house design team to conceptualize and execute cross-departmental deliverables (i.e. sales, marketing, editorial and social).
- Help to create design guidelines, which ensure consistency across all assets and channels
- Ability to handle working on multiple projects at once, while giving each one equal attention
- 2+ years design experience (1 year minimum with web design experience)
- Expert with Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Strong sense of typography
- An eagerness to collaborate across disciplines with team members at all levels
- Excellent communication skills. You are comfortable sharing your opinions and rationally explaining design based decisions.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
Location: New York
Compensation: Competitive salary (based on experience); benefits (medical and dental), 401k, unlimited vacation.
If you are interested in successfully growing with a fun, dynamic, and creative team in an environment with a lot of upside potential, please click here to complete our application.
Meet Some of PureWow's Employees
Jillian preps, edits, and writes stories that speak to PureWow.com readers. She reviews all featured content for quality and relevancy—from photos to headlines.
Back to top