PureWow is a rapidly growing digital media company that delivers women’s lifestyle content to elevate the everyday.
We are seeking a full-time Commerce Editor to join our team. This candidate should be a self-starter with a strong attention to detail, passion for creating superb editorial content, and natural knack for finding new and interesting products.
- Pitch, write and produce shopping and market-led stories, ensuring the PureWow voice (that witty, joyful tone everyone loves) remains consistent
- Serve as the gatekeeper of the PureWow brand, ensuring all product recommendations are useful, interesting, and ultimately make our readers’ lives better
- Cultivate and sustain a network of tastemakers in the commerce space
- Keep up to date with shopping trends, new products and unique retailers
- Use data and metrics to inform story ideation and creation
- Optimize content for distribution across email, web and social channels
- Occasionally produce content for various “special projects”
- At least 3 to 5 years producing, editing and writing content for a similarly sized publication
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to stay organized and meet deadlines
- Knack for finding new and interesting products
- Strong design aesthetic
- Working knowledge of content-management systems a plus
Location: New York
Benefits: Competitive salary (based on experience); benefits (medical and dental), 401k, unlimited vacation and fun perks.
If you are interested in successfully growing with a fun, dynamic and creative team in an environment with a lot of upside potential, please email your resume to [email protected] using the subject line “Commerce Editor: [Your Name Here]” and then please click here to complete the application.
Meet Some of PureWow's Employees
Mary Kate manages a brilliant team of foodie and travel advisors. With how-to tips and informative reviews, Mary Kate inspires PureWow readers to explore tasty bites and hidden gems around the world.
Back to top