At PureWow, we’re dedicated to finding ways to make your life more interesting, beautiful and manageable. We cover the breadth of women's lifestyle: fashion, beauty, home, entertainment, wellness, money, tech, food books, travel and family. Best of all, we do the work for you. Think of PureWow as a savvy friend who knows the next book you should read, the must-have jeans that fit and flatter, and the purse that holds your keys and charges your phone. (Trust us, it's a lifesaver.) We are seeking a Campaign Manager for the New York City office.
We're looking for someone who ideally has a minimum of 1 year of advertising operations and/or digital media sales planning experience. This candidate should be a self-starter who understands the online advertising industry. The role requires a strong attention to detail and a passion for popular styles and trends.
- Manage trafficking and ad serving vendor (Operative) to ensure all display advertising is pacing and optimized.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Support the EVP, sales and operations teams.
- Provide data-based insights to demonstrate the value of campaign performance.
- Work closely with sales coordinator to provide account support for ad campaigns, both pre-sales and post-sales.
- Provide technical support for sales and engineering teams to help troubleshoot problems creatively.
- Act as liaison with the sales marketing team to test and evaluate new types of ad products before they are made available to sellers.
- Perform QA and capture screenshots for all campaigns that go live.
- Ensure smooth delivery of campaigns by maintaining and distributing internal pacing reports.
- Provide campaign reporting to clients on a request basis as well as compile final reporting for all campaigns.
- Develop optimization strategies on a campaign-by-campaign basis to maximize both yield and advertiser performance.
- Troubleshoot ad serving issues, discrepancies and reporting issues.
- Maintain ad specs/acceptable technologies for all digital products.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 1+ year experience in ad ops and/or media sales planning
- Familiarity with third party ad servers, such as DFP, DART, Atlas, OpenX, etc. (we use DFP, so direct DFP experience is preferred)
- Excellent MS Excel skills, and know your way around other MS Office products (Word, Powerpoint)
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Strong analytics, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Positive attitude, and a genuine interest in working in a start-up environment and wearing multiple hats as needed
- Great with computers (Mac experience preferred), including word processing, spreadsheets, and general internet savvy
- Excellent writing and strong communication skills
- Experience with ad trafficking and/or DFP a plus.
Location: New York
Benefits: Competitive salary (based on experience); benefits (medical and dental), 401k, unlimited vacation and fun perks.
If you are interested in successfully growing with a fun, dynamic, and creative team in an environment with a lot of upside potential, please click here to complete our application.
Back to top