Audience Development Strategist
PureWow is a rapidly-growing digital media company that delivers women's lifestyle content to elevate the everyday.
The company is laser focused on audience growth and is seeking a creative, yet analytical individual to execute distribution strategies for PureWow content on all platforms.
As part of the Audience Development team, this role will work in a team of marketers specialized in social media, email, search, influencer marketing and web analytics. The team works closely with editorial and design teams.
The key to this position is a love for really good content, a strong aesthetic, and a passion for results.
The ideal candidate will have a strong audience development background, experienced in executing social media distribution strategies at a B2C publisher.
A sophisticated aesthetic and killer copywriting skills are a must.
- Schedule/publish content strategically to maximize discoverability and engagement of existing and new content.
- Optimize content for distribution across the different channels.
- Use analytics tools to monitor, report and iterate on performance.
- Work closely with the social design team to create new platform specific assets. Leverage existing evergreen content to create new assets. Mine the platforms daily for new story ideas.
- Become an expert on distribution trends. Share those trends across departments. Develop content strategies to make PureWow content standout within those trends.
New Audience Development:
- Support the team on audience development for new product launches.
- This role will be measured on audience growth and engagement. Specifically growth of unique visits to PureWow.com and engagement & audience growth in social platforms.
- The idea candidate will have a strong audience development background at a fast paced, digital publisher.
- Hands on experience in content distribution on Instagram is a must.
Location: New York
Benefits: Competitive salary (based on experience); benefits (medical and dental), 401k, unlimited vacation and fun perks.
If you are interested in successfully growing with a fun, dynamic and creative team, please email your resume to [email protected] using the subject line "PW Audience Development Strategist: [Your Name Here]". Then please click here to complete the application.
Meet Some of PureWow's Employees
Jillian preps, edits, and writes stories that speak to PureWow.com readers. She reviews all featured content for quality and relevancy—from photos to headlines.
Back to top