Assistant Managing Editor
PureWow is a rapidly growing digital media company that delivers women's lifestyle content to elevate the everyday.
We are seeking an Assistant Managing Editor for the New York City office. This candidate should be a self-starter who has a strong attention to detail, is highly organized and has a love for creating and maintaining spreadsheets (seriously).
- Assist the Editorial Operations Director with day-to-day editorial processes
- Maintain and distribute short- and long-term editorial schedules
- Attend weekly scheduling and metrics meetings
- Oversee testing and scheduling for PureWow's email editions
- Assist in managing stock photo subscriptions and other third-party vendor relationships
- Coordinate interdepartmental requests on behalf of the editorial team
- Experience working in a digital publishing environment
- Love of women's lifestyle content
- Working knowledge of editorial processes and workflows
- Familiarity with content-management systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented; ability to multitask with the best of them
Location: New York
Benefits: Competitive salary (based on experience); benefits (medical and dental), 401k, unlimited vacation and fun perks.
If you are interested in successfully growing with a fun, dynamic and creative team in an environment with a lot of upside potential, please click here to complete our application.
Meet Some of PureWow's Employees
Jillian preps, edits, and writes stories that speak to PureWow.com readers. She reviews all featured content for quality and relevancy—from photos to headlines.
Back to top