Ad Ops Account Coordinator
PureWow is a rapidly growing digital media company that delivers women’s lifestyle content to elevate the everyday.
We are seeking a full-time Ad Ops Account Coordinator. We are looking for someone who can work in the New York City office, ideally has a minimum of 1 year of digital media, agency or assistant experience. This candidate should be a self-starter who understands the online advertising industry. The role requires a strong attention to detail and a passion for popular styles and trends.
- Support the Ad Operations & Account Management team in day-to-day campaign maintenance to consistently deliver quality results to clients
- Act as main point of contact with clients to manage and organize delivery of all assets & tags against strict deadlines
- Manage trafficking and ad serving vendor (Operative) to ensure all ad campaigns are trafficked and optimized in a timely manner
- Perform QA and capture screenshots for all campaigns that go live
- Ensure smooth delivery of campaigns by maintaining and distributing pacing reports
- Develop optimization strategies on a campaign-by-campaign basis to maximize campaign performance throughout the flight
- Provide campaign reporting to clients on a request basis as well as compile final reporting for all campaigns
- Maintain campaign calendar and status reports for all advertising programs
- Coordinate and communicate campaign details and status updates to appropriate team members
- Troubleshoot ad serving issues, discrepancies and reporting issues
- Maintain ad specs/acceptable technologies for all digital products
Qualifications and Expectations:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 1+ year experience in ad ops and/or media sales planning
- Very familiar with third party ad servers, such as DFP, DART, Atlas, OpenX, etc. (we use DFP, so direct DFP experience is required)
- Excellent MS Excel skills, and know your way around other MS Office products (Word, Powerpoint)
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Strong analytics, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects at a time
- Positive attitude, and a genuine interest in working in a start-up environment and wearing multiple hats as needed
Location: New York
Benefits: Competitive salary (based on experience); benefits (medical and dental), 401k, unlimited vacation and fun perks.
If you are interested in successfully growing with a fun, dynamic, and creative team in an environment with a lot of upside potential, please click here to complete our application.
Meet Some of PureWow's Employees
Mary Kate manages a brilliant team of foodie and travel advisors. With how-to tips and informative reviews, Mary Kate inspires PureWow readers to explore tasty bites and hidden gems around the world.
Back to top