Ad Ops Account Coordinator
PureWow is a rapidly growing digital media company that delivers women's lifestyle content to elevate the everyday.
We are seeking a full-time Ad Ops Account Coordinator. We are looking for someone who can work in the New York City office, ideally has a minimum of 1 year of digital media, agency or assistant experience. This candidate should be a self-starter who understands the online advertising industry. The role requires a strong attention to detail and a passion for popular styles and trends.
- Support the Ad Operations & Account Management team in day-to-day campaign maintenance to consistently deliver quality results to clients
- Act as main point of contact with clients to manage and organize delivery of all assets & tags against strict deadlines
- Manage trafficking and ad serving vendor (Operative) to ensure all ad campaigns are trafficked and optimized in a timely manner
- Perform QA and capture screenshots for all campaigns that go live
- Ensure smooth delivery of campaigns by maintaining and distributing pacing reports
- Develop optimization strategies on a campaign-by-campaign basis to maximize campaign performance throughout the flight
- Provide campaign reporting to clients on a request basis as well as compile final reporting for all campaigns
- Maintain campaign calendar and status reports for all advertising programs
- Coordinate and communicate campaign details and status updates to appropriate team members
- Troubleshoot ad serving issues, discrepancies and reporting issues
- Maintain ad specs/acceptable technologies for all digital products
Qualifications and Expectations:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 1+ year experience in ad ops and/or media sales planning
- Very familiar with third party ad servers, such as DFP, DART, Atlas, OpenX, etc. (we use DFP, so direct DFP experience is required)
- Excellent MS Excel skills, and know your way around other MS Office products (Word, Powerpoint)
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Strong analytics, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects at a time
- Positive attitude, and a genuine interest in working in a start-up environment and wearing multiple hats as needed
Location: New York
Benefits: Competitive salary (based on experience); benefits (medical and dental), 401k, unlimited vacation and fun perks.
If you are interested in successfully growing with a fun, dynamic, and creative team in an environment with a lot of upside potential, please click here to complete our application.
Meet Some of PureWow's Employees
Jillian preps, edits, and writes stories that speak to PureWow.com readers. She reviews all featured content for quality and relevancy—from photos to headlines.
Back to top