Worldwide Marketing Programs Manager
We’re here with the humble aspiration to accelerate the speed of human progress with our radically simple, all-flash enterprise storage technology. We’re driven by our belief that storage isn’t just a place to put things, it’s a powerful force to be unleashed - a force that will remove the limitations on those building the world of today, so they can erase the word “impossible” from tomorrow. Our all-flash storage solutions offer radically simple technology to help companies unlock their future possibilities, today.
Our founders created the company with a passion to build storage technology customers love and deliver it with simplicity and service that fundamentally changes the enterprise storage experience. Founded in 2009, our record revenue growth has landed us among a very select group of companies. Today, customers and industries across the world are experiencing the benefits of going Pure - from Barclays to Linkedin.com and ConocoPhillips, Pure adopters cover a broad spectrum from global consumer brands, to healthcare, education and finance.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We strive to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collaborative and transparent environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
What You Will Be Doing
Want to be part of the next big thing? Join Pure Storage! We’re seeking a smart, talented, and fun person to join our all-star marketing team.
The Marketing Programs Manager will be responsible for executing impactful programs across Americas and globally. This individual has ownership of program outcomes and owns the end to end delivery of that program. Success in this role requires close partnership with integrated marketing, digital marketing, field marketing, and across the marketing team as appropriate per program.
You must be familiar with cross-channel marketing strategies and end-to-end business flows from story arc to sales. You'll help evangelize the vision, align internal teams and engage agency partners toward successful deliveries -- while communicating progress every step of the way. Examples of programs this role would oversee include multi city seminar series and door opener / direct mail programs.
- Project Planning and Management – Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organize and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects
- Virtual Team Management – Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work; and mentoring and developing team members
- Product Owner Support – Support the Agile Product Owner in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance
- Process Management and Improvement – Define and manage a well-defined project management process and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management
- Team building – promote empowerment of the team, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution, and encourage a sustainable pace with high-levels of quality for the team
- Interact with sales on marketing programs for education, support and ensure sales has the right information and deliverables for program follow-up.
- Unify cross-functional internal teams and external partners to a common vision, plan resources/budget, and follow with stellar execution against the strategy.
- Drive communication around project status, milestones, and issues to ensure program excellence while using judgement to draw extra attention at the right times.
- Bachelor’s degree (with a concentration in Marketing, Business Administration, or Communications preferred) or equivalent experience
- 8-10 years of relevant experience and a record of increasing responsibility within a marketing-driven organization
- A proven track record of successfully implementing projects using Agile methodologies including 5 years of experience as a Project Manager managing large, complex projects with multi-function teams. PMP preferred
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies. PMI-ACP, CSM, or equivalent preferred
- Experience overseeing multi-function project teams with at least 10 team members
- Adaptability within a fast-paced, energetic, and dynamic environment
- Advanced working knowledge of marketing tactics and cross-channel integration
- Team Player with the ability to develop effective working relationships across various groups and stakeholders
- Familiarity with marketing systems a big plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, collaboration, and project management experience
- Ability to interpret data and make recommendations accordingly
Culture & Perks
Pure is a very special place. What makes and keeps us special is who we recruit to join us and how we work together. Our culture was shaped organically as our early team poured their heart and soul into Pure’s first generation product and supporting our early customers and partners. We expect each employee to approach their job at Pure with the same level of pride and care, and perpetuate the values that are making us the best storage company in history.
At the center of those values is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best and create a workplace where they thrive and enjoy. To reward our employees for the great work they’re doing we offer a number of perks and benefits, including:
- Flexible vacation - take time off when you need it
- Exceptional medical benefits with 100% employer paid premiums
- Commuter benefits for public transit and bicycle commuters
- Free lunches, dinners, and fully stocked snacks & beverages
- Lounge areas with ping pong, foosball, pinball, and arcade games
job id- #LI-CB1
Back to top