Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, surpassing $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the driver’s seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power mission-critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and commitment to innovation create a thriving company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet here.
Workforce Team At Pure
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous groundbreaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We strive to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collaborative and transparent environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
What You Will Be Doing
This position is an external and internal facing role responsible for the forecasting and reporting of staffing impacts that lead to missed SLA. This position forecasts and reports on call volume demand and directs the scheduling of sufficient staff and training for appropriate skills based routing based on historical and anticipated volume across all clients including long-term, medium term, and short term forecasting and scheduling adjustments. Directs the design of automated metric score cards, develops policies that impact work force positively and works with Performance Management to ensure the communication and enforcement of these policies. Analyzes real time and historical contact center performance and identify opportunities to improve performance. Identifies and manages the communication of real time volume drivers and system outages that impact performance. Forecasts training and recruiter needs to Performance Management (training) and Recruiter (New Personnel).
Forecasting and Scheduling:
- Forecasts call volume demand and other contact demand volume and manages scheduling of sufficiently skilled staff based on historical and anticipated volume across all clients both short-term, medium-term and long-term.
- Schedules agent shifts and communicates shifts to appropriate team members.
- Moderates use of Paid Time Off, leaves of absence and communicates serves as liaison to Staff Accountant/HR Assistant regarding appropriate communication of agent use.
- Monitors real time contact volume both call (InContact) and email/chat (Salesforce ServiceCloud) support and associated service levels and staffing requirements.
- Trends real time call arrival patterns and adjusts staffing accordingly.
- Identify call routing anomalies using real time monitoring applications.
- Analyze real time contact center performance for same day staffing adjustments and call routing re-alignments.
- Builds and maintains Monet Workforce Management System.
- Identifies real time call volume interruptions and system outages that impact contact center performance.
- Escalates contact center interruptions to appropriate business continuity leaders in a timely fashion.
- Maintain current and accurate agent skill set inventory and schedule recruiting / training
- departments involvement as required.
- Maintain current and accurate agent group inventory and schedule recruitment / training as
- Trains team members, managers and trainers on the use of work-force planning tools..
- Trains team to generate accurate and timely reports.
What You Will Bring To The Team
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics, finance, general business,
- accounting or a related field. Equivalent work experience may be substituted for educational
- Requires analytical skills, solid mathematics and problem solving backgrounds, proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, Windows operating systems.
- Experience implementing new software / applications useful.
- Solutions-oriented, detail oriented individual who understands how to effectively manage
- multiple teams in different geographic locations.
- Leader and a motivator, you won’t do all the work yourself, but you should possess the ability to bring sometimes competing interests together that best serve our purpose, the clients we serve and ultimately their customers.
- Demonstrated strong verbal, written, and presentations skills.
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Proactive working style.
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to meet deadlines with accuracy
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new systems and processes.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Detail oriented; accuracy is critical.
- At least 5-years scheduling experience preferred.
- 5 plus years managing others and/or experience in Workforce Management
- Minimum two year experience in analytics, or related field required.
No Storage? No Problem.
We look for talent and culture first, specific technologies second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we encourage our engineers to move around to different teams and project across the company.
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Our rewards philosophy is tailored to provide Puritans globally competitive compensation and benefit programs that enable innovation and growth. We offer a wide variety of benefits and perks including comprehensive medical insurance, meal service, opportunities to attend events, join sports leagues, employee assistance program, work-life services, travel assistance, and employee resource groups – all of which are thoughtfully designed to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back across the globe.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.
Meet Some of Pure Storage's Employees
As part of Pure Storage’s UI Team, Colton and his peers handle all the different ways customers manage their storage, ensuring the company’s offering meets their needs.
Back to top