Web and Social Media Manager - EMEA
Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, surpassing $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the driver’s seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power mission-critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and commitment to innovation create a thriving company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet here.
Digital Marketing Team at Pure
What You Will Be Doing
- Partner with Marketing team members, including Brand, Creative, Technology, UX, SEO, Social, Publishing, Copywriting, and EMEA field marketing teams to ensure purestorage.com is optimized as a frictionless, personalized experience to accelerate conversion and deliver measurable business results in EMEA.
- Partner with key stakeholders in EMEA and WW, including the Digital Team, Product Marketing, Campaigns, Partner, Customer References, EMEA field marketing managers and Corporate teams to ensure the most current content and GTM plans are surfaced as web stories at the right time to support product launches, campaigns, tier one events and other key initiatives in EMEA.
- Partner with members in the global Web Production team to create and document processes and timelines, establish best practices to govern EMEA site optimizations according to established SLAs.
- Identify content gaps and initiate recommendations to upstream and downstream content creators to maximise impact on EMEA sites.
- Partner with SEO on a global SEO program, drive requirements and ensure delivery of best practices across EMEA.
- Advance the buyer’s journey on purestorage.com by working to deliver localized and personalized experiences across local languages to drive engagement and reduce bounce in EMEA. Leverage analytics and insights to optimize and deploy the best mix of available resources.
- Provide guidance and digital best practices to EMEA marketing teams that have inputs into purestorage.com.
- Work hands-on with the Pure Storage “marchitecture” in region. Currently including (not limited to) SFDC, Tableau, Adobe Analytics & Marketo.
- Partner with the global social media manager on Pure’s global social strategy, planning, execution, and ongoing optimization of the EMEA social accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Grow engagement and followers/likes on EMEA social media accounts
- Create and manage editorial calendars and publishing schedules for EMEA social content, promotions, and campaign activations.
- Develop and publish compelling social content daily that aligns with Pure’s brand, editorial voice, and SEO best practices with a focus on growing followers and driving engagement.
- Support Pure’s global employee advocacy program by developing and managing the program in EMEA. Drive content programming, increase employee participation, monitor social activity and insights to increase content reach and engagement.
- Identify new and innovative ideas and capabilities to build audience and engagement in EMEA
- Collaborate with the analytics team to drive a deeper understanding of social media marketing opportunities and to identify growth areas for the channel in EMEA
- Support field team where need be at trade shows, global events, EMEA launch events, campaigns and integrated activity.
What You Bring To The Team
- Adobe AEM, Adobe Analytics, (Adobe Marketing Cloud) Marketo, SFDC experience
- Experience with multi-language sites
- Proven work experience managing social media programs in the B2B technology space
- Deep understanding of social media channels and ways to leverage paid, earned, and owned media
- Solid knowledge of SEO and keyword research
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Demonstrated track record of leveraging data-driven research/analysis to drive strategic direction and website optimization
- Experience in web content principles – understand CMS, templates, components and design patterns.
- Strong project management skills with proven track record of delivering high-quality work under tight timelines
- Demonstrated experience in successfully executing a social program that includes growing followers organically, increasing engagements and demand gen. conversion
- Strong understanding of best practices for social marketing and community management and developmentAbility to demonstrate sound decision-making and react quickly under pressure
- Self-motivated and takes initiative; can work independently on multiple projects at once and prioritize
- BS/BA degree required
No Storage? No Problem.
We look for talent and culture first, specific technologies second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we encourage our engineers to move around to different teams and project across the company.
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Our rewards philosophy is tailored to provide Puritans globally competitive compensation and benefit programs that enable innovation and growth. We offer a wide variety of benefits and perks including comprehensive medical insurance, meal service, opportunities to attend events, join sports leagues, employee assistance program, work-life services, travel assistance, and employee resource groups – all of which are thoughtfully designed to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back across the globe.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Some of Pure Storage's Employees
As part of Pure Storage’s UI Team, Colton and his peers handle all the different ways customers manage their storage, ensuring the company’s offering meets their needs.
Back to top