Travel and Expense Manager
Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, surpassing $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the driver’s seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power mission-critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and commitment to innovation create a thriving company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet here.
Travel And Expense Team At Pure
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross-pollination of backgrounds led to numerous groundbreaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We strive to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting-edge, fast-paced, collaborative and transparent environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real-world problems while having fun along the way.
As the head of Global Travel, you will be responsible for managing global travel, expense, and corporate card programs. This includes Concur Travel and Expense optimization, customer service, communication skills, business intelligence, training programs, expense and audit process compliance. Your goal is to deliver efficient travel services with high customer satisfaction while maximizing travel policy compliance and savings.
What You Will Be Doing
- Building and maintaining our existing Concur platform (75% of the duties for this role)
- Manage the global travel program and various online booking tools (25% of the duties of this role)
- Negotiate all travel and card program-related contracts to optimize travel policy and program compliance, spend visibility, employee satisfaction, and maximum cost savings
- Management of day-to-day operation of the corporate travel program and corporate card programs including resolving customer service and technology issues
- Provide employee training and communication for travel and card programs
- Monthly travel KPI analysis reporting to the management team to support budget and policy compliance objectives
- Monthly T&E and purchasing card spend analysis report and rebate forecast
- Month-end close reporting and reconciliation of expense report activities
- Prepare benchmark presentation against best practice and industry peers for pricing, compliance and traveler satisfaction
What you bring to the team
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- 8-10 years of experience managing global travel program
- Public and/or international company experience required
- Experience with Concur, Amex corporate card, NetSuite ERP
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Proven ability to manage significant projects including system implementation
- Detail oriented, excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving skills and ability to apply sound judgment to complex business transactions
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
No Storage? No Problem.
We look for talent and culture first, specific technologies second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we encourage our engineers to move around to different teams and project across the company.
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups to encourage all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area but across the globe.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.
Meet Some of Pure Storage's Employees
As part of Pure Storage’s UI Team, Colton and his peers handle all the different ways customers manage their storage, ensuring the company’s offering meets their needs.
Back to top