Technical Support Manager
We’re here with the humble aspiration to accelerate the speed of human progress with our radically simple, all-flash enterprise storage technology. We’re driven by our belief that storage isn’t just a place to put things, it’s a powerful force to be unleashed - a force that will remove the limitations on those building the world of today, so they can erase the word “impossible” from tomorrow. Our all-flash storage solutions offer radically simple technology to help companies unlock their future possibilities, today.
Our founders created the company with a passion to build storage technology customers love and deliver it with simplicity and service that fundamentally changes the enterprise storage experience. Founded in 2009, our record revenue growth has landed us among a very select group of companies. Today, customers and industries across the world are experiencing the benefits of going Pure - from Barclays to Linkedin.com and ConocoPhillips, Pure adopters cover a broad spectrum from global consumer brands, to healthcare, education and finance.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We strive to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collaborative and transparent environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
What You Will Be Doing
Our ability to provide a differentiated customer support experience is a key pillar to the Pure Storage promise.
Pure Storage is seeking an experienced manager for our newly establish Pure Command Center in Dublin. In this role you will lead and scale our team of proactive support engineers, monitoring customer arrays 24x7. You will document and train individual functions within the team. The goal of this organisation is to be the front-line helping our customers solve problems quickly, efficiently, and also upgrading customer arrays to the latest code. This team is truly proactive; the majority of customer communication will be Pure Support recommending how we can help the customer use their arrays more efficiently. This position is ideal for strong support manager looking to take the next step in their career and work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture.
What You Bring To The Team
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in customer-facing, technical support work
- At least 3 years of management experience
- Management experience in a NOC (Network Operations Center) strongly preferred
- Track record of recruiting and developing a strong team and leadership bench
- Proven ability to resolve customer problems, complaints and issues utilizing appropriate internal and external resources
- Proven technical troubleshooting and fault isolation skills in a multi-platform-system-vendor environment
- Current experience in supporting both hardware and software products, and triaging issues and escalating them to either the hardware or software groups
- ITIL foundation training and certification (a plus)
- Hands on knowledge in operating systems (VMware, Solaris, LINUX, Windows) with emphasis on OS tuning for SANs.
- Prior support experience at storage related company desired
- Knowledge of Fibre Channel, IP networking/iSCSI
- Development background a huge plus
- Willingness to work shift work if required
Culture & Perks
Pure is a very special place. What makes and keeps us special is who we recruit to join us and how we work together. Our culture was shaped organically as our early team poured their heart and soul into Pure’s first generation product and supporting our early customers and partners. We expect each employee to approach their job at Pure with the same level of pride and care, and perpetuate the values that are making us the best storage company in history.
At the center of those values is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best and create a workplace where they thrive and enjoy. To reward our employees for the great work they’re doing we offer a number of perks and benefits, including:
- Exceptional medical benefits with 100% employer paid premiums
- Free lunches, dinners, and fully stocked snacks & beverages
- Socials events and team activities
Back to top