Supply Chain Manager
Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, surpassing $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the driver’s seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power mission-critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and commitment to innovation create a thriving company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet here.
Ops Team at Pure
Operations cover areas including technical operations, manufacturing, product supply, service logistics, and facilities.
The people are what truly makes this an amazing org. They maintain close-knit partnerships and everyone comes together a couple times each year for exciting offsite trips and events. They strive to ensure employees to enjoy coming to work, and most of all, have fun!
What You Will Be Doing
- Work directly with Demand Planning team on forecast concerns and question to improve supply targets based on market demand changes and trends
- Work directly with Contract Manufacturing and Suppliers to ensure supply targets are maintained
- Actively participate in Contract Manufacturing, NPI and Project Managers towards new product development and transition
- Proactively facilitate and recommended re-engineering, best practices & consensus between functional areas (Supply Chain, Sales/Marketing, Operations, Finance and IT).
- Strong understanding of Supply planning, forecasting techniques, and operational systems
- Supports operations with supply chain related issues and communicate changes in advance
- Works with the IT Department in researching NetSuite MRP, Planning Tool issues
- Review, develop, and update process documentation to reflect new and changed processes
- Manage performance expectations with Contract Manufacturing, suppliers
- Lead daily operations meeting with Contract Manufacturing to coordinate supply chain execution activities
- Develop Contract Manufacturing, Supplier relationships and help resolve any issues on a global level
- Good knowledge of Sales Orders, Purchase Orders Process
- Proactively resolves issues to help drive long-term resolution for various Operational inefficiencies within the Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Planning Tool Super User
What Do You Bring To The Team
- A good team player to bring change to the complex organization
- Experience with Contract Manufacturing planning, experiences with supply chain functionality and a good understanding of Demand Supply for fast pace enterprise storage product line
- Strong Analytical capability in identifying demand & Supply trends, seasonality impact and promotional impact
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and good experience using ERP, Planning tools
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within all levels of the organization
- BA/BS Degree or its equivalent in relevant area – Supply Chain/Manufacturing Operations, Business, Economics, Engineering, etc.
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment.
No Storage? No Problem.
We look for talent and culture first, specific technologies second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we encourage our engineers to move around to different teams and project across the company.
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups to inspire all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area but across the globe.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. We also consider qualified individuals with criminal histories, consistent with and subject to applicable law. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: #LI-MP1
Meet Some of Pure Storage's Employees
As part of Pure Storage’s UI Team, Colton and his peers handle all the different ways customers manage their storage, ensuring the company’s offering meets their needs.
Back to top