Strategic Accounts Marketing Manager
We’re here with the humble aspiration to accelerate the speed of human progress with our radically simple, all-flash enterprise storage technology. We’re driven by our belief that storage isn’t just a place to put things, it’s a powerful force to be unleashed - a force that will remove the limitations on those building the world of today, so they can erase the word “impossible” from tomorrow. Our all-flash storage solutions offer radically simple technology to help companies unlock their future possibilities, today.
Our founders created the company with a passion to build storage technology customers love and deliver it with simplicity and service that fundamentally changes the enterprise storage experience. Founded in 2009, our record revenue growth has landed us among a very select group of companies. Today, customers and industries across the world are experiencing the benefits of going Pure - from Barclays to Linkedin.com and ConocoPhillips, Pure adopters cover a broad spectrum from global consumer brands, to healthcare, education and finance.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We strive to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collaborative and transparent environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
About the role:
The Strategic Accounts Marketing Manager will be responsible for Account Based Marketing for North America Globals and Service Provider Accts.
The successful candidate will be a seasoned marketer with experience across the marketing disciplines, a strategic thinker, a natural learner, collaborative by nature, and committed to excellence in every respect.
What You Will Be Doing
- Map out a continuously evolving ABM strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining which methods work for the different accounts
- Develop and implement marketing programs and campaigns for the agreed list of companies, working collaboratively with key stakeholders to drive retention, demand generation (upsell, cross-sell, sell through) and customer advocacy. Some of these accounts may be whitespace.
- Utilize digital marketing, social media and other tactics to develop a deep understanding of the key accounts, their influencers and decision-makers, to target them efficiently and effectively with optimum value propositions and messaging to generate interest and engagement.
- Collaborate with SI’s, VARs and Alliance partners to penetrate new areas within accts.
- Ability to leverage insights and data to drive the development and direction of ABM campaigns
- Comprehensive multi-channel marketing communications experience
- Strong sense of teamwork, collaboration, and relationship management
- Experience in developing and working successfully in close partnership with sales teams and other internal stakeholders, interfacing at all levels.
- Exceptional project management experience with marketing campaigns at all phases of deployment, balancing multiple projects simultaneously while meeting all deadlines for deliverables
- Knowledge of reporting techniques with the ability to provide relevant, accurate data and analyses to influence business planning and strategy
- Keen understanding of social media etiquette and how to use various platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) to build credibility, network effectively and generate leads
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Strategic B2B marketing and planning
Culture & Perks
Pure is a very special place. What makes and keeps us special is who we recruit to join us and how we work together. Our culture was shaped organically as our early team poured their heart and soul into Pure’s first generation product and supporting our early customers and partners. We expect each employee to approach their job at Pure with the same level of pride and care, and perpetuate the values that are making us the best storage company in history.
At the center of those values is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best and create a workplace where they thrive and enjoy. To reward our employees for the great work they’re doing we offer a number of perks and benefits, including:
- Flexible vacation - take time off when you need it
- Exceptional medical benefits with 100% employer paid premiums
- Commuter benefits for public transit and bicycle commuters
- Free lunches, dinners, and fully stocked snacks & beverages
- Lounge areas with ping pong, foosball, pinball, and arcade games
Meet Some of Pure Storage's Employees
Technical Lead, Engineering Operations
Chris oversees the productivity and efficiency of the Engineering, Release, and Q&A Teams in order to ensure the company delivers the highest quality products in the shortest time period possible.
Back to top