Sr. Technical Recruiter
Pure Storage was founded with the ambitious goal of revolutionizing the computing infrastructure industry. Today we are building the data platform for the cloud era and we’ve accomplished the first step towards that goal by bringing to market the simplest and most reliable all-flash storage array in history. The full potential impact of our line of "Smart Storage" products is only beginning to be felt as customers discover the full benefits and exciting applications that can be built on top of a Pure system.
For three straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays. According to IDC, Pure has become a Top 10 data storage vendors faster than any other company in history. We continue to take market share, while achieving record-setting customer satisfaction scores for the enterprise technology industry. For more information, check out our corporate fact sheet here.
Topping the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work lists for 5 years running, we’ve built a team that has rich and diverse set of experiences and backgrounds. Puritans have a passion for innovation, creativity, customer success, transparency, teamwork and fun. We’re looking for talented people to join us on the journey.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We aim to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collective and open environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
What You Will Be Doing
- Partner with hiring managers to identify and define talent needs required to drive the company’s growth
- Drive the development and execution of the recruiting strategy for various positions in within the engineering dept.
- Source candidates through a variety of avenues, ensuring we’re identifying the top talent in the industry
- Ensure a top candidate experience for everyone we interact with, positively reflecting Pure Storage's employment brand
- Ensure accurate data integrity in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
What You Bring To The Team
- At least 5 years technical corporate recruiting experience in the high tech industry
- Deep understanding of the full technical recruiting lifecycle, including candidate development and internal client management
- Firm grasp of technical landscape in the valley, with a focus on Software Engineering teams
- Ability to grasp technical concepts and evaluate candidates to understand their technical experience
- Deep sourcing expertise, with advanced internet recruiting understanding/experience
- Strong business acumen, with an understanding of the competitive talent market
- Experience working in a high-growth, fast-paced company that has an exceptionally high bar for talent
- B.A./B.S. Degree or equivalent experience
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, and free yoga classes, to encourage all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. In addition, we support a diverse and inclusive environment through Pure Equality and our Employee Resource Groups. We also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area, but across the globe, through the Pure Good Foundation.
Meet Some of Pure Storage's Employees
Technical Lead, Engineering Operations
Chris oversees the productivity and efficiency of the Engineering, Release, and Q&A Teams in order to ensure the company delivers the highest quality products in the shortest time period possible.
Back to top