Sr. Financial Analyst, Finance Projects & Investor Relations
We’re here with the humble aspiration to accelerate the speed of human progress with our radically simple, all-flash enterprise storage technology. We’re driven by our belief that storage isn’t just a place to put things, it’s a powerful force to be unleashed - a force that will remove the limitations on those building the world of today, so they can erase the word “impossible” from tomorrow. Our all-flash storage solutions offer radically simple technology to help companies unlock their future possibilities, today.
Our founders created the company with a passion to build storage technology customers love and deliver it with simplicity and service that fundamentally changes the enterprise storage experience. Founded in 2009, our record revenue growth has landed us among a very select group of companies. Today, customers and industries across the world are experiencing the benefits of going Pure - from Barclays to Linkedin.com and ConocoPhillips, Pure adopters cover a broad spectrum from global consumer brands, to healthcare, education and finance.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We strive to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collaborative and transparent environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
What You Will Be Doing
This position will dedicate roughly half of the time supporting and leading the investor relations organization and the other half serving as the PMO for finance at large, supporting different projects within finance and driving them to success.
- Manage various projects involving various finance teams, including revenue operations, GL accounting, external reporting, tax, treasury, and others
- Partner with other project managers to set clear requirements, milestones, and processes
- Work with finance business partners to identify and prioritize projects and serve as the main point of contact
- Work closely with steering committee to ensure the scope and the direction of each project is on schedule
- Help support IT, finance, and other teams with various system-driven implementation and enhancements by managing assigned tasks and milestones
- Facilitate and manage key relationships with buy-side and sell-side investors, retain ownership and insights into analyst reports and financial models
- Manage quarterly earnings process, including preparation of various earnings assets and other materials in conjunction with finance, legal, communications, and other parties
- Plan and develop ongoing investor conference and non-deal roadshow schedule and strategy, own preparation activities with senior executives and participate as required
- Develop corporate messaging and strategy to communicate with the investor community
- Drive the company investor relations website and prepare of relevant publications
- Manage coverage of comparable company analysis, bench-marking, and earnings review
- Assist with related special projects and other duties as needed
What You Bring To The Team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in finance and/or accounting within the technology industry
- CPA or MBA preferred but not required
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work through ambiguity and a drive for continuous improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Deep understanding of financial modeling and valuation concepts used by analysts and investors
- Experience with Netsuite and other finincial systems
- Ability to multitask and work independantly
- Attention to detail and the highest standards for accuracy and precision
- Background working cross functionally and comfortable influencing decision making
Culture & Perks
Pure is a very special place. What makes and keeps us special is who we recruit to join us and how we work together. Our culture was shaped organically as our early team poured their heart and soul into Pure’s first generation product and supporting our early customers and partners. We expect each employee to approach their job at Pure with the same level of pride and care, and perpetuate the values that are making us the best storage company in history.
At the center of those values is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best and create a workplace where they thrive and enjoy. To reward our employees for the great work they’re doing we offer a number of perks and benefits, including:
- Flexible vacation - take time off when you need it
- Exceptional medical benefits with 100% employer paid premiums
- Commuter benefits for public transit and bicycle commuters
- Free lunches, dinners, and fully stocked snacks & beverages
- Lounge areas with ping pong, foosball, pinball, and arcade games
Job ID: #LI-MP1
Meet Some of Pure Storage's Employees
Technical Lead, Engineering Operations
Chris oversees the productivity and efficiency of the Engineering, Release, and Q&A Teams in order to ensure the company delivers the highest quality products in the shortest time period possible.
Back to top