Software Engineer, Full Stack
We are rapidly scaling our Bellevue, WA office and looking for world class engineers in the Seattle/East Side area!
Pure Storage is seeking experienced software engineers to join the overall Engineering organization for the recently announced Pure1 services. Specifically, this role is focused on the development of our client and cloud-based Manageability software and services: the systems that our customers interact with on a daily basis to monitor and manage their storage arrays. Simplicity and ease of use is a key tenet of the Pure Storage promise. Providing our customers with a clean, intuitive, but powerful management tools is of high importance. Combined with the power of insights and analytics, the Pure Storage management experience is a key differentiator for our customers. In this role, you will join a small team of engineers, with diverse backgrounds in Bellevue, WA with a focus on end to end development, testing and deployment, including full stack client and web application development and cloud based analytics.
What You Will Be Doing
- Full lifecycle application development
- Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages.
- Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis.
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality.
- Integrate software with existing systems.
What You Bring To The Team
- Experience designing, implementing and testing various product components.
- 5+ years in any of the following programming languages, Java, C++, C# or Python.
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment.
- Knowledge of virtualization, AWS, and SQL is a plus.
We’re here with the humble aspiration to accelerate the speed of human progress with our radically simple, all-flash enterprise storage technology. We’re driven by our belief that storage isn’t just a place to put things, it’s a powerful force to be unleashed - a force that will remove the limitations on those building the world of today, so they can erase the word “impossible” from tomorrow. Our all-flash storage solutions offer radically simple technology to help companies unlock their future possibilities, today.
Our founders created the company with a passion to build storage technology customers love and deliver it with simplicity and service that fundamentally changes the enterprise storage experience. Founded in 2009, our record revenue growth has landed us among a very select group of companies. Today, customers and industries across the world are experiencing the benefits of going Pure - from Barclays to Linkedin.com and ConocoPhillips, Pure adopters cover a broad spectrum from global consumer brands, to healthcare, education and finance.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We strive to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collaborative and transparent environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
Culture & Perks
Pure is a very special place. What makes and keeps us special is who we recruit to join us and how we work together. Our culture was shaped organically as our early team poured their heart and soul into Pure’s first generation product and supporting our early customers and partners. We expect each employee to approach their job at Pure with the same level of pride and care and perpetuate the values that are making us the best storage company in history.
At the center of those values is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best and create a workplace where they thrive and enjoy. To reward our employees for the great work they’re doing we offer a number of perks and benefits, including:
- Flexible vacation - take time off when you need it
- Exceptional medical benefits with 100% employer paid premiums
- Commuter benefits for public transit and bicycle commuters
- Free lunches, dinners, and fully stocked snacks & beverages
- Lounge areas with ping pong, foosball, pinball, and arcade games
- Company ski trips, boat parties, BBQs, happy hours, game nights... just to name a few!
- A culture that gives back! Get involved in our community work with other Puritans through our Pure Good foundation.
Meet Some of Pure Storage's Employees
Technical Lead, Engineering Operations
Chris oversees the productivity and efficiency of the Engineering, Release, and Q&A Teams in order to ensure the company delivers the highest quality products in the shortest time period possible.
Back to top