Software Architect, User Interface
We’re here with the humble aspiration to accelerate the speed of human progress with our radically simple, all-flash enterprise storage technology. We’re inspired by our belief that storage isn’t just a place to put things, it’s a powerful strength to be unleashed - a strength that will remove the limitations on those building the world of today, so they can erase the word “impossible” from tomorrow. Our all-flash storage solutions offer radically simple technology to help companies unlock their future possibilities, today.
Our founders created the company with a passion to build storage technology customers love and deliver it with simplicity and service that fundamentally changes the enterprise storage experience. Founded in 2009, our record revenue growth has landed us among a very select group of companies. Today, customers and industries across the world are experiencing the benefits of going Pure - from Barclays to Linkedin.com and ConocoPhillips, Pure adopters cover a broad spectrum from global consumer brands, to healthcare, education and finance.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous groundbreaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We aim to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collective and open environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
We are pioneering a fundamentally different way of managing enterprise infrastructure via the cloud and are looking for a senior hands-on architect with a strong track record of building web-based graphical user interfaces to turn our vision into reality.
What You Will Be Doing
- Design, architect, prototype and implement complex large-scale graphical user interfaces for web applications and mobile apps.
- Design, architect, prototype and implement automated test and deployment systems for complex SaaS-based GUIs.
- Technically lead development teams.
- Work closely with UX and UI designers on new products or features/improvements of existing products.
- Investigate new technologies and push for their adoption.
- Ensure that modules and/or product(s) across your teams are consistent in look and feel, the underlying technology stack and the implementation methodology.
- Work with other senior technical leaders in Pure Engineering to make sure we are building cohesive products.
- Drive performance tuning, usability enhancements and test automation
- Support, maintain and document software functionality
What You Bring To The Team
- Strong background in building complex web-based user interfaces
- Strong background in software-as-a service (SaaS)
- Strong background in technically leading teams of GUI developers
- Ability to thrive in a highly-collaborative and team-oriented environment and ability to check your ego at the door
Culture & Perks
Pure is a very special place. What makes and keeps us special is who we recruit to join us and how we work together. Our culture was shaped organically as our early team poured their heart and soul into Pure’s first generation product and supporting our early customers and partners. We expect each employee to approach their job at Pure with the same level of pride and care, and perpetuate the values that are making us the best storage company in history.
At the center of those values is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best and create a workplace where they thrive and enjoy. To reward our employees for the great work they’re doing we offer a number of perks and benefits, including:
- Flexible vacation - take time off when you need it
- Exceptional medical benefits with 100% employer paid premiums
- Commuter benefits for public transit and bicycle commuters
- Free lunches, dinners, and fully stocked snacks & beverages
- Lounge areas with ping pong, foosball, pinball, and arcade games
- Company ski trips, boat parties, BBQs, happy hours, game nights... just to name a few!
- A culture that gives back! Get involved in our community work with other Puritans through our Pure Good foundation.
Back to top