Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, surpassing $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the driver’s seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power mission-critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and commitment to innovation create a thriving company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet here.
IT Team at Pure
Take a moment to think of some of the most amazing groups in history. The A-Team. The Avengers. The Eagles. The ’95-’96 Chicago Bulls. What do these groups have in common?
They pale in comparison to Pure IT.
We’ve put together a diverse and elite group of nerds to manage all of Pure’s technology, including helpdesk, systems, networking, AV, deployment, knowledge management, business applications, and security. We’re looking for new additions to boost our team’s skillset (and Nerf-Gun-war prowess) even more.
Pure's IT organization is a core part of Pure Storage's company-wide daily operations and has employees located across the US and EMEA, with a majority of the team residing in Mountain View, CA.
What You Will Be Doing
As Pure Storage continues to scale at a rapid pace, we are seeking an energetic, analytical and highly motivated individual to play an important role in developing and maintaining the systems and processes of our growing organization.
Working within IT, you will partner with various business units, including Sales, Marketing, Operations, and Support, to manage and continuously improve our implementation of Salesforce. You will not just be an administrator – you will develop a thorough understanding of Pure’s goals and needs and work with individuals across the organization to develop and efficiently implement the necessary framework within ServiceNow.
- Perform all aspects of Platform Administration, Design, Development, and implementation of solutions on the ServiceNow platform from collecting requirements, writing implementation plans, to coding and execution of those plans
- Facilitate interactive meetings with management to develop requirements based on business needs
- Develop training plans, materials, and documentation for application users, keep materials up-to-date, and coordinate new user and ongoing training sessions for new employees
- Build Catalog Items from stakeholder's requirements and create workflows to automate business processes and manage data flows
- Provide advanced support for ServiceNow by troubleshooting, fixing bugs and conduct root cause analysis
- Manage production and non-production (Dev, QA, UAT) ServiceNow instances following defined change control/release processes.
- Develop test cases for functional, UAT testing, resolution of reported defects and perform integration testing with a sample and live data
- Generate operational reports and KPI analysis as needed
- Help identify, evaluate and drive adoption of processes and procedures that enhance the productivity and predictability of our business
- Work cross-functionally to maintain and improve upon our integrations with other cloud Business Applications
What You Bring To The Team
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in ServiceNow development
- Hands on experience on various modules within ServiceNow like Request Management, Incident Management, Change Management, Asset Management, Discovery, HR Management, and Performance Analytics.
- Certified ServiceNow Application Developer and System Administrator required
- Knowledge of integrating with internal and external applications
- Thorough understanding of ITIL/ITSM
- Highly entrepreneurial and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with minimal guidance
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills required
No Storage? No Problem.
We look for talent and culture first, specific technologies second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we encourage our engineers to move around to different teams and project across the company.
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups to encourage all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area but across the globe.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Some of Pure Storage's Employees
As part of Pure Storage’s UI Team, Colton and his peers handle all the different ways customers manage their storage, ensuring the company’s offering meets their needs.
Back to top