Service Logistics Field Engineering Resource Administrator
Pure Storage was founded with the ambitious goal of revolutionizing the computing infrastructure industry. Today we are building the data platform for the cloud era and we’ve accomplished the first step towards that goal by bringing to market the simplest and most reliable all-flash storage array in history. The full potential impact of our line of "Smart Storage" products is only beginning to be felt as customers discover the benefits and exciting applications that can be built on top of a Pure system.
For three straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays. According to IDC, Pure has become a Top 10 data storage vendors faster than any other company in history. We continue to take market share, while achieving record-setting customer satisfaction scores for the enterprise technology industry. For more information, check out our corporate fact sheet here.
Topping the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work lists for 5 years running, we’ve built a team that has rich and diverse set of experiences and backgrounds. Puritans have a passion for innovation, creativity, customer success, transparency, teamwork and fun. We’re looking for talented people to join us on the journey.
Operations at Pure
Operations consists of over 100 employees covering areas including technical operations, manufacturing, product supply, service logistics, and facilities.
The people are what truly makes this an amazing org. They maintain close knit partnerships and everyone comes together a couple times each year for exciting offsite trips and events. They strive to ensure employees to enjoy coming to work, and most of all, have fun!
What You Will Be Doing
The Field Engineering Resource Administrator will report to the Field Engineering Resource Manager and represent an integral component of the Service Logistics team. This is a hands-on role requiring an individual willing to cover a broad range of activities. This position requires excellent verbal and written skills that will be used in managing relationships with Field Engineering Service Provides, and multiple cross functional departments.
Being a team player is integral to this role. In addition, a desirable candidate must be a self-starter requiring little management, with the ability to convey both positive and negative information in the most professional manner possible.
- Manage the daily activities of Field Engineering Service Providers.
- Provide the necessary assistance on Customer Escalations whenever required.
- Drive closed loop corrective actions with the FE Service Providers to insure issues that arise are not repeated.
- Communicate FE Service Provider plans and activities to a multi-departmental audience in written and verbal forms.
- Maintain multiple metrics depicting the results of the Service Providers performance.
- Gain a complete understanding of the process required to conduct spares replacements in all the current Pure Storage products, and pass the relevant training courses with a minimum acceptable score.
- Participate in the development of FE Service Training material when new products are released.
What You Bring to the Table
- 3-5 years in Service Logistics or Field / Spares environment
- Excellent communication skills including executive level presentation.
- Install base management experience
- Prior vendor management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- SFDC experience a plus
- Netsuite experience a plus
No Storage? No Problem.
We look for talent and culture first, specific technologies second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we encourage our engineers to move around to different teams and project across the company.
Pure Creates Opportunities for Individual Development and Career Growth
We host monthly workshops and panels that focus on a variety of topics ranging from honing the skills needed for career advancement to learning how to choose a mentor.
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, and free yoga classes, to encourage all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. In addition, we support a diverse and inclusive environment through Pure Equality and our Employee Resource Groups. We also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area, but across the globe, through the Pure Good Foundation.
Job ID: #LI-MP1
Meet Some of Pure Storage's Employees
Technical Lead, Engineering Operations
Chris oversees the productivity and efficiency of the Engineering, Release, and Q&A Teams in order to ensure the company delivers the highest quality products in the shortest time period possible.
Back to top