Senior HR Business Partner
Pure Storage was founded with the ambitious goal of revolutionizing the computing infrastructure industry. Today we are building the data platform for the cloud era and we’ve accomplished the first step towards that goal by bringing to market the simplest and most reliable all-flash storage array in history. The full potential impact of our line of "Smart Storage" products is only beginning to be felt as customers discover the benefits and exciting applications that can be built on top of a Pure system.
For three straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays. According to IDC, Pure has become a Top 10 data storage vendors faster than any other company in history. We continue to take market share, while achieving record-setting customer satisfaction scores for the enterprise technology industry. For more information, check out our corporate fact sheet here.
Topping the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work lists for 5 years running, we’ve built a team that has rich and diverse set of experiences and backgrounds. Puritans have a passion for innovation, creativity, customer success, transparency, teamwork and fun. We’re looking for talented people to join us on the journey.
About the Role:
The role of the HR Business Partner is to execute the people strategies which support the Pure Storage business objectives and values. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about their work, possess strong interpersonal and project management skills in a cross functional scaling environment.
This individual will already possess solid HR and business acumen. This role demands working closely with leadership and technical staff to think outside of the box to develop people programs that align with our extraordinary culture, and help support our rapid growth. The selected individual will be able to formalize and streamline current internal processes, build internal business partnerships, create infrastructure around complex people solutions, and coach managers as it pertains to their business needs.
- Project based work around organizational development, performance management, learning and development, program rollout, and reporting.
- Coach all levels of Managers through people related issues.
- Create programs which foster sound employee relations and increase employee engagement and retention.
- Provide support to deliver company-wide initiatives.
- Partner with other HR functions and internal resources to execute corporate wide HR initiatives and client specific programs.
What You Bring To The Team
- BA/BS or equivalent plus 8 years of relevant & progressive HR experience
- Strong business acumen paired with talent acumen and business-centric problem solving skills
- Proven track record of navigating organizational boundaries and building strong partnerships with stakeholders to influence decisions/actions and produce results
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written
- Demonstrated competence in the various HR functional areas: employee engagement, performance management, learning and development, data and analytics, etc...
- Prior experience with a technology company required, cloud, BI/analytics, or platform as a service settings preferred
- Thrives in an unstructured environment and helps others do the same
No Storage? No Problem.
We look for talent and culture first, specific technologies second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we encourage our engineers to move around to different teams and project across the company.
Pure creates opportunities for individual development and career growth.
We offer a six-month leadership development program for current employees looking to advance within the company, as well as sales and technical training programs for interns and recent graduates. We also host monthly workshops and panels that focus on a variety of topics ranging from honing the skills needed for career advancement to learning how to choose a mentor.
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups, such as Pure Equality and Pure Vets, to encourage all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. We offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area, but across the globe.
Meet Some of Pure Storage's Employees
As part of Pure Storage’s UI Team, Colton and his peers handle all the different ways customers manage their storage, ensuring the company’s offering meets their needs.
Back to top