Senior External Reporting Analyst
We’re here with the humble aspiration to accelerate the speed of human progress with our radically simple, all-flash enterprise storage technology. We’re driven by our belief that storage isn’t just a place to put things, it’s a powerful force to be unleashed - a force that will remove the limitations on those building the world of today, so they can erase the word “impossible” from tomorrow. Our all-flash storage solutions offer radically simple technology to help companies unlock their future possibilities, today.
Our founders created the company with a passion to build storage technology customers love and deliver it with simplicity and service that fundamentally changes the enterprise storage experience. Founded in 2009, our record revenue growth has landed us among a very select group of companies. Today, customers and industries across the world are experiencing the benefits of going Pure - from Barclays to Linkedin.com and ConocoPhillips, Pure adopters cover a broad spectrum from global consumer brands, to healthcare, education and finance.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We strive to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collaborative and transparent environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
What You Will Be Doing
- Manage quarterly SEC filings (i.e., 10-Q, 10-K, XBRL) including earnings release 8-K
- Manage equity accounting close and reporting process
- Perform technical research on complex accounting issues, revenue recognition and provide accounting consultation advice to business partners under US GAAP and IFRS
- Draft and maintain global accounting policies and memos
- Keep business partners abreast of developments in accounting and financial reporting and related firm policies and positions through issuance of various publications, training sessions, and other meeting forums
What You Bring To The Team
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3-5 years of relevant experience from public accounting and/or public multinational high-tech companies
- Experience working in a technical accounting or similar role
- Excellent understanding of GAAP accounting principles with a strong knowledge of SEC reporting regulations
- Ability to work with senior management and influence decision making
- Excellent project management, oral communication, analytical and written skills. Interpersonal skills, attention to detail, organized and thorough with the desire for continuous improvement
Culture & Perks
Pure is a very special place. What makes and keeps us special is who we recruit to join us and how we work together. Our culture was shaped organically as our early team poured their heart and soul into Pure’s first generation product and supporting our early customers and partners. We expect each employee to approach their job at Pure with the same level of pride and care, and perpetuate the values that are making us the best storage company in history.
At the center of those values is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best and create a workplace where they thrive and enjoy. To reward our employees for the great work they’re doing we offer a number of perks and benefits.
Job ID: #LI-MP1
Meet Some of Pure Storage's Employees
Technical Lead, Engineering Operations
Chris oversees the productivity and efficiency of the Engineering, Release, and Q&A Teams in order to ensure the company delivers the highest quality products in the shortest time period possible.
Back to top