Senior Compensation Analyst
Pure Storage is building the data platform for the cloud era. Powered by innovative software and supported by a customer-friendly business model, our all-flash array drives are effortless, efficient and evergreen.
Customers like the San Francisco Giants, British Airways, Domino’s Pizza, Hyatt Hotels, LinkedIn, UC Berkeley and SoftBank use Pure to accelerate new data-driven applications, mining novel insights about their businesses, while substantially reducing costs, latency and complexity.
Our portfolio of all-flash solutions include FlashArray for structured data, FlashBlade for unstructured data and FlashStack – in partnership with Cisco - for converged workloads. All of our products are built on Pure1, our mobile, cloud-based data platform.
For three straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays. According to IDC, Pure has become a Top 10 data storage vendors faster than any other company in history. We continue to take market share, consistently outgrowing our rivals. And we consistently see customer satisfaction scores well above every other company in the enterprise technology sector. Our financial results can be found here.
Pure Storage, which went public on the New York Stock Exchange in 2015, offers an opportunity to work in a competitive, rewarding high-growth environment. We’ve built a team that has rich and diverse set of experiences and backgrounds - but with a single-minded commitment to building the next great data platform. Puritans have a passion for innovation, creativity, customer success, transparency, teamwork and fun - and we’re looking for talented people to join us on the journey.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We aim to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collective and open environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
What You Will Be Doing
- Serve as the analytical point of contact for Total Rewards programs such as compensation reviews, market analysis, role classification, workforce classification projects, rewards-related surveys, financial reporting on compensation expenses, and special projects
- Identify and present insights on Total Rewards programs to leaders at Pure
- Collaborate with HR Operations and HR Business Partners to ensure world-class and seamless rewards outcomes for Puritans
- Support Compensation Committee work as needed in support of improvements to existing programs and detailed proposals for new global rewards offerings
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders which includes: Finance, IT, HRIT, Legal at corporate and local levels to ensure world-class and seamless rewards outcomes for Puritans
- Guide managers and other decision-makers through complex compensation decisions
- Build and refine tools for supporting Total Rewards programs and operations
What You Bring to the Team
- BS or BA in Economics, Business Administration or another field that uses quantitative analysis
- 8+ years of experience in related compensation analyst/consultant role with some benefits experience or exposure to result in expertise in any/all of the compensation disciplines: salary and incentive plan design and administration, sales compensation, international compensation, equity compensation, executive pay
- Demonstrable partnership, influencing skills, executive-to-employee level communication skills
- A passion and belief in customer-first mindset, what (who) are we solving for...
- Ability to lead communications, training and development to upskill manager capabilities in leveraging compensation philosophy, platform and tools
- Experience working with employee engagement survey and people analytics
- Experience in one or more of the following compensation disciplines: salary and incentive plan design and administration, sales compensation, international compensation, equity compensation, executive pay
- Experience with global HRIS Systems and applications integrations
- Experience working across disciplines in HR
- Experience with employment law and practices
No Storage? No Problem.
We look for talent and culture first, specific technologies second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we encourage our engineers to move around to different teams and project across the company.
Pure creates opportunities for individual development and career growth.
We offer a six-month leadership development program for current employees looking to advance within the company, as well as sales and technical training programs for interns and recent graduates. We also host monthly workshops and panels that focus on a variety of topics ranging from honing the skills needed for career advancement to learning how to choose a mentor.
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups, such as Pure Equality and Pure Vets, to encourage all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. We offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area, but across the globe.
Meet Some of Pure Storage's Employees
As part of Pure Storage’s UI Team, Colton and his peers handle all the different ways customers manage their storage, ensuring the company’s offering meets their needs.
Back to top