Senior Benefits Analyst
Pure Storage is building the data platform for the cloud era. Powered by innovative software and supported by a customer-friendly business model, our all-flash array drives are effortless, efficient and evergreen.
Customers like the San Francisco Giants, British Airways, Domino’s Pizza, Hyatt Hotels, LinkedIn, UC Berkeley and SoftBank use Pure to accelerate new data-driven applications, mining novel insights about their businesses, while substantially reducing costs, latency and complexity.
Our portfolio of all-flash solutions include FlashArray for structured data, FlashBlade for unstructured data and FlashStack – in partnership with Cisco - for converged workloads. All of our products are built on Pure1, our mobile, cloud-based data platform.
For four straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays. According to IDC, Pure has become a Top 10 data storage vendors faster than any other company in history. We continue to take market share, consistently outgrowing our rivals. And we consistently see customer satisfaction scores well above every other company in the enterprise technology sector. Our financial results can be found here.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We aim to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collective and open environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
What You Will Be Doing as a Sr. Benefits Analyst
- Proactively partner with Benefits Director on benefits strategy development and execution
- Manage and administer all U.S. benefit programs, vendors and policies including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life, AD&D, Disability
- Time Off, Leave of Absence, and Workers Compensation Programs
- Responsible for ongoing competitive analysis of U.S. benefits programs and initiating proposals for enhancements in design, administration and cost efficiency
- Ensures compliance with all applicable mandatory and statutory regulations for all US benefit programs and policies which includes but not limited to:
- Management of all 401k and H&W 5500 filings, testings, audits and other regulatory filings
- Management of the HIPAA privacy, security, and compliance obligations
- Management of ACA filings, notifications, and regulatory requirements
- Compliance with ERISA, COBRA, ADA, FMLA, CFRA, IRS, DOL and relevant regulations
- Establish relationships with vendors, brokers, consultants and internal resources to ensure that benefit plans are compliant, competitive and cost effective.
- Manage vendor performance in relation to established customer service measures and ensuring vendor performance is aligned with company expectations.
- Manage benefit renewals, plan documentation, budget and financing aspects.
- Partner with HRIS and vendors to ensure accurate and timely interface file specification and delivery.
- Acts as project manager for major benefit projects (i.e. Open enrollment, Program and system implementations and upgrades).
- Performed complex duties relating to the maintenance of eligibility, billing, and cost control measures.
- Provide U.S. Benefits subject matter expert support to the management team and other HR Business partners and deliver outstanding customer service to employees and managers.
- Ensure executed contracts and Business Associate Agreements
- Responsible for company benefit surveys
- Manages all U.S. Benefits Communications, programs, and vendors including:
- New Hire Orientation
- Online Benefits Information, systems and tools
- Benefits education and campaigns
What You Bring to the Team
- BS or BA or equivalent experience in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- 8+ years of relevant benefits experience
- Strong Program and Vendor Management experience
- Experience with Project Management desired
- Demonstrable partnership, influencing skills, executive-to-employee level communication skills
- A passion and belief in customer-first mindset, what (who) are we solving for with demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional customer service and solve complex problems with high level critical thinking.
- Ability to develop and convey meaningful and relevant benefits communications that educate and engage the audience.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Extensive knowledge of benefits regulations and compliance requirements
- Demonstrates strong initiative and is self-managed
- Must have experience in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Experience with benefits administration in mergers and acquisitions a plus
- Experience working with employee engagement survey and people analytics preferred
- Experience with global HRIS Systems and applications integrations
- Experience working across disciplines in HR
No Storage? No Problem.
We look for talent and culture first, specific technologies second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we encourage our engineers to move around to different teams and project across the company.
Pure creates opportunities for individual development and career growth.
We offer a six-month leadership development program for current employees looking to advance within the company, as well as sales and technical training programs for interns and recent graduates. We also host monthly workshops and panels that focus on a variety of topics ranging from honing the skills needed for career advancement to learning how to choose a mentor.
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups, such as Pure Equality and Pure Vets, to encourage all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. We offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area, but across the globe.
Meet Some of Pure Storage's Employees
As part of Pure Storage’s UI Team, Colton and his peers handle all the different ways customers manage their storage, ensuring the company’s offering meets their needs.
Back to top