SAP Solution Architect - EMEA
Pure Storage was founded with the ambitious goal of revolutionizing the computing infrastructure industry. Today we are building the data platform for the cloud era and we’ve accomplished the first step towards that goal by bringing to market the simplest and most reliable all-flash storage array in history. The full potential impact of our line of "Smart Storage" products is only beginning to be felt as customers discover the benefits and exciting applications that can be built on top of a Pure system.
For four straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays. According to IDC, Pure has become a Top 10 data storage vendors faster than any other company in history. We continue to take market share, while achieving record-setting customer satisfaction scores for the enterprise technology industry. For more information, check out our corporate fact sheet here.
Topping the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work lists for 5 years running, we’ve built a team that has rich and diverse set of experiences and backgrounds. Puritans have a passion for innovation, creativity, customer success, transparency, teamwork and fun. We’re looking for talented people to join us on the journey.
What you will be doing:
This role requires a combination of skills with SAP environments, working with some of the most exciting, challenging and large-scale systems in Europe to drive the innovation and efficiency agenda with both existing and new customers. This includes acting as a trusted advisor to customers in use of best practices, scaling, tuning and troubleshooting of all things SAP, as well as providing guidance and feedback to Pure engineering and global product teams on future enhancements of our technology to help drive even larger gains in the technology. The second key aspect of the role is in engagement with the wider SAP user community to build Pure’s capability and help shape the future direction of our product line with a hugely diverse user base from hedge funds to oil exploration to F1 racing teams. This also involves travelling to conferences, expos etc to present and represent Pure where there is interest from a particular technology vertical.
- Be an SAP Subject Matter Expert for Pure EMEA
- Build the Pure brand in the product vertical through a range of channels
- Enhance the Pure technology stack to improve efficiency, performance, agility with the product
- Work closely with PM, Marketing, Engineering, CSG and global SA team to build the product capability with Pure technology
- Train internal SE community (incl. partners) to enhance their skills and knowledge with the product - the ‘why Pure’ message
- Present the Pure capability at industry vertical and product specific events
- Build (or enhance) social media presence to increase Pure mindshare with the product user base
- Create written collateral to build a repository of high quality research and consumer material for Pure with the product
What You Bring To The Team:
- In-depth product experience from a user perspective, ideally at enterprise scale
- Strong consultancy/soft skills for customer engagements, 1:1 and 1:many presentations, creation of high-quality written documentation and presentation material; blog presence a plus rather than a requirement
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis, automation, performance analysis of the product vertical
- Software development skills in Python, PowerShell, O/S utilities a plus
- Travel 50% of role to vertical events, EMEA customers & prospects, engineering teams in California
- Global perspective is important, including requirement gathering and adopting pan-theatre working practices
- Multi-lingual in European or Eastern languages a strong plus
- Candidates from enterprise end-users with experience of managing /'owning' SAP functions or environments are particularly encouraged to apply.
No Storage? No Problem.
We look for talent and culture first, specific technologies second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we encourage our engineers to move around to different teams and project across the company.
Pure creates opportunities for individual development and career growth.
We offer a six-month leadership development program for current employees looking to advance within the company, as well as sales and technical training programs for interns and recent graduates. We also host monthly workshops and panels that focus on a variety of topics ranging from honing the skills needed for career advancement to learning how to choose a mentor.
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups, such as Pure Equality and Pure Vets, to encourage all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. We offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area, but across the globe.
Meet Some of Pure Storage's Employees
Technical Lead, Engineering Operations
Chris oversees the productivity and efficiency of the Engineering, Release, and Q&A Teams in order to ensure the company delivers the highest quality products in the shortest time period possible.
Back to top