SAP Solution Architect
We’re here with the humble aspiration to accelerate the speed of human progress with our radically simple, all-flash enterprise storage technology. We’re driven by our belief that storage isn’t just a place to put things, it’s a powerful force to be unleashed - a force that will remove the limitations on those building the world of today, so they can erase the word “impossible” from tomorrow. Our all-flash storage solutions offer radically simple technology to help companies unlock their future possibilities, today.
Our founders created the company with a passion to build storage technology customers love and deliver it with simplicity and service that fundamentally changes the enterprise storage experience. Founded in 2009, our record revenue growth has landed us among a very select group of companies. Today, customers and industries across the world are experiencing the benefits of going Pure - from Barclays to Linkedin.com and ConocoPhillips, Pure adopters cover a broad spectrum from global consumer brands, to healthcare, education and finance.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We strive to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collaborative and transparent environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
What you will be doing:
- Design solution architectures and develop migration roadmaps for SAP to private, public, and hybrid cloud
- Direct solution design and implementation experience with SAP; experience in heterogeneous environments preferred
- Identify opportunities for engagement expansion within existing accounts
- Engage in pre-sales architecture and business process evaluations, for qualification and sales
- Maintain a public-facing thought leadership presence, actively contributing to the public dialogue about virtualization and cloud services
- SAP Basis Technical Industry experience that ranges from customer support, consulting, project management, product management, development to sales as well as IT aspects including SaaS and database
- Successfully drive sales projects to completion
- Work as part of a specialized team that focused on the SAP Database & Technology cloud solutions.
- Technical leadership and drive development and consistency and integration of SAP best practices
What you bring to the team:
- Deep knowledge of core virtualization technologies and vendor programs, such as RHCDS/RHCA, VCAP/VCDX, CCNE, CCIA, MCA
- Strong SAP architecture expertise
- Expert knowledge of SAP Cloud Migrations and virtual platform implementations
- Advanced degree or equivalent
- More than 12 years of experience with SAP end to end implementations and technical migrations
- World-class technical skills and experience designing and implementing IT infrastructure solutions, involving virtualization and cloud technologies.
- Working knowledge of ITIL
- Technical knowledge of cloud architectures including SaaS, PaaS and IaaS
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated experience communicating value, progress, and metrics (status) of key projects to required stakeholders and diverse audiences (technical and business)
- Ability to work as part of a geographically dispersed team
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel up to 40%
Culture & Perks
Pure is a very special place. What makes and keeps us special is who we recruit to join us and how we work together. Our culture was shaped organically as our early team poured their heart and soul into Pure’s first generation product and supporting our early customers and partners. We expect each employee to approach their job at Pure with the same level of pride and care, and perpetuate the values that are making us the best storage company in history.
At the center of those values is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best and create a workplace where they thrive and enjoy. To reward our employees for the great work they’re doing we offer a number of perks and benefits, including:
- Flexible vacation - take time off when you need it
- Exceptional medical benefits with 100% employer paid premiums
- Commuter benefits for public transit and bicycle commuters
- Free lunches, dinners, and fully stocked snacks & beverages
- Lounge areas with ping pong, foosball, pinball, and arcade games
Job ID: #LI-CA1
Meet Some of Pure Storage's Employees
Technical Lead, Engineering Operations
Chris oversees the productivity and efficiency of the Engineering, Release, and Q&A Teams in order to ensure the company delivers the highest quality products in the shortest time period possible.
Back to top