SAP Solution Architect
Pure Storage was founded with the ambitious goal of revolutionizing the computing infrastructure industry. Today we are building the data platform for the cloud era and we’ve accomplished the first step towards that goal by bringing to market the simplest and most reliable all-flash storage array in history. The full potential impact of our line of "Smart Storage" products is only beginning to be felt as customers discover the benefits and exciting applications that can be built on top of a Pure system.
For three straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays. According to IDC, Pure has become a Top 10 data storage vendors faster than any other company in history. We continue to take market share, while achieving record-setting customer satisfaction scores for the enterprise technology industry. For more information, check out our corporate fact sheet here.
Topping the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work lists for 5 years running, we’ve built a team that has rich and diverse set of experiences and backgrounds. Puritans have a passion for innovation, creativity, customer success, transparency, teamwork and fun. We’re looking for talented people to join us on the journey.
What you will be doing:
- Design solution architectures and develop migration roadmaps for SAP to private, public, and hybrid cloud
- Direct solution design and implementation experience with SAP; experience in heterogeneous environments preferred
- Identify opportunities for engagement expansion within existing accounts
- Engage in pre-sales architecture and business process evaluations, for qualification and sales
- Maintain a public-facing thought leadership presence, actively contributing to the public dialogue about virtualization and cloud services
- SAP Basis Technical Industry experience that ranges from customer support, consulting, project management, product management, development to sales as well as IT aspects including SaaS and database
- Successfully drive sales projects to completion
- Work as part of a specialized team that focused on the SAP Database & Technology cloud solutions.
- Technical leadership and drive development and consistency and integration of SAP best practices
What you bring to the team:
- Deep knowledge of core virtualization technologies and vendor programs, such as RHCDS/RHCA, VCAP/VCDX, CCNE, CCIA, MCA
- Strong SAP architecture expertise
- Expert knowledge of SAP Cloud Migrations and virtual platform implementations
- Advanced degree or equivalent
- More than 12 years of experience with SAP end to end implementations and technical migrations
- World-class technical skills and experience designing and implementing IT infrastructure solutions, involving virtualization and cloud technologies.
- Working knowledge of ITIL
- Technical knowledge of cloud architectures including SaaS, PaaS and IaaS
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated experience communicating value, progress, and metrics (status) of key projects to required stakeholders and diverse audiences (technical and business)
- Ability to work as part of a geographically dispersed team
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel up to 40%
No Storage? No Problem.
We look for talent and culture first, specific technologies second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we encourage our engineers to move around to different teams and project across the company.
Pure creates opportunities for individual development and career growth.
We offer a six-month leadership development program for current employees looking to advance within the company, as well as sales and technical training programs for interns and recent graduates. We also host monthly workshops and panels that focus on a variety of topics ranging from honing the skills needed for career advancement to learning how to choose a mentor.
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups, such as Pure Equality and Pure Vets, to encourage all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. We offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area, but across the globe.
Job ID: #LI-CA1
Meet Some of Pure Storage's Employees
Technical Lead, Engineering Operations
Chris oversees the productivity and efficiency of the Engineering, Release, and Q&A Teams in order to ensure the company delivers the highest quality products in the shortest time period possible.
Back to top