Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, exceeding $1B in revenue at the end of 2017. The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the driver’s seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and commitment to innovation build a fast-growing company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet here.urney.
Support Engineering Team at Pure
What You Will Be Doing:
As Pure Storage continues to scale at a rapid pace, we are seeking an energetic, analytical and highly motivated individual to play an important role in developing and maintaining the systems and processes of our growing organization.
Working within Support Operations, you will partner with various business units, including Sales, Marketing, Operations and IT, to manage and continuously improve our implementation of Salesforce. You will not just be an administrator – you will develop a thorough understanding of Pure’s goals and needs and work with individuals across the organization to develop and efficiently implement the necessary framework within Salesforce.
- Develop, test and deploy customized fields, forms, workflows, interfaces, records and user roles to meet business requirements
- Design, manage, and execute on Salesforce configuration projects of varying complexity to ensure the smooth operation of our day-to-day functions
- Assess Salesforce.com system performance to identify and resolve potential performance risk factors
- Create and manage complex workflow rules and data validation
- Facilitate interactive meetings with the team to develop requirements based on business needs
- Coordinate and work with other developers and admins to deliver enhancements
- Help identify, evaluate and drive adoption of processes and procedures that enhance the productivity and predictability of our business
- Work cross-functionally to maintain and improve upon our integrations with applications such as inContact and JIRA
What You Bring to the Table:
- 3+ years of industry experience
- 2+ years of Salesforce Experience
- Service Cloud Experience
- Salesforce Configuration (i.e. Workflows, Page Layouts, etc.)
- Force.com, Apex, VisualForce, Triggers etc.
- Strong technical knowledge of the Salesforce data structure; understanding of how to leverage the tool to meet complex process and reporting requirements
- Highly entrepreneurial and comfortable working in a fast pace environment with minimal guidance
- Salesforce.com certification a plus
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment.
No Storage? No Problem.
We look for talent and culture first, specific technologies second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we support our engineers in moving around to different teams and project across the company.
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups to inspire all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area, but across the globe.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.
Meet Some of Pure Storage's Employees
As part of Pure Storage’s UI Team, Colton and his peers handle all the different ways customers manage their storage, ensuring the company’s offering meets their needs.
Back to top