Sales Operations Analyst
We’re here with the humble aspiration to accelerate the speed of human progress with our radically simple, all-flash enterprise storage technology. We’re driven by our belief that storage isn’t just a place to put things, it’s a powerful force to be unleashed - a force that will remove the limitations on those building the world of today, so they can erase the word “impossible” from tomorrow. Our all-flash storage solutions offer radically simple technology to help companies unlock their future possibilities, today.
Our founders created the company with a passion to build storage technology customers love and deliver it with simplicity and service that fundamentally changes the enterprise storage experience. Founded in 2009, our record revenue growth has landed us among a very select group of companies. Today, customers and industries across the world are experiencing the benefits of going Pure - from Barclays to Linkedin.com and ConocoPhillips, Pure adopters cover a broad spectrum from global consumer brands, to healthcare, education and finance.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We strive to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collaborative and transparent environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
As a Sales Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for making intelligent use of Pure Storage’s CRM database to increase the effectiveness of various departments including Sales, Marketing, Operations and Support. Activities will include but not be limited to de-duplicating existing datasets in the salesforce.com database; data validation, augmentation, and segmentation; and compiling new reports for various departments.
What You Will Be Doing
- Identify opportunities to improve business processes that impact opportunity and account data quality.
- Contribute to and adopt data quality best practices across various organization including Sales, Marketing, Operations and Support.
- Monitor sales pipeline for errors in various data sets relating to geography, competitive trends, stage, customer environments, etc.
- Augment current account and contact data with additional information to be used in segmentation (email address, industry, job level, and job function).
What You Bring To The Team
- Bachelors degree required.
- 3-4+ years experience in sales operations role.
- Familiarity with CRM, segmentation, data management, data measurements, and/or statistical analysis is a plus.
- Deep level of understanding with regards to Salesforce.com and an ability to implement best practices to allow for fast and effective scale out.
- Intimate knowledge of validation triggers, dependent fields, workflow approvals
- Demonstrated ability to drive process improvements, problem-solve, and produce results.
- Advanced computer skills required (e.g. Excel, MS Access, SQL queries, Business Objects or other BI application, PowerPoint).
- Strong customer service focus, written and verbal communication skills, and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to take initiative, work flexibly, and adhere to priorities with minimal direct supervision.
Culture & Perks
Pure is a very special place. What makes and keeps us special is who we recruit to join us and how we work together. Our culture was shaped organically as our early team poured their heart and soul into Pure’s first generation product and supporting our early customers and partners. We expect each employee to approach their job at Pure with the same level of pride and care, and perpetuate the values that are making us the best storage company in history.
At the center of those values is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best and create a workplace where they thrive and enjoy. To reward our employees for the great work they’re doing we offer a number of perks and benefits, including:
- Flexible vacation - take time off when you need it
- Exceptional medical benefits with 100% employer paid premiums
- Commuter benefits for public transit and bicycle commuters
- Free lunches, dinners, and fully stocked snacks & beverages
- Lounge areas with ping pong, foosball, pinball, and arcade games
Back to top