Regional Marketing Manager- East
Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, surpassing $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the driver’s seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power mission-critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and commitment to innovation create a thriving company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet here.
Marketing Team at Pure
The Regional Marketing Manager (RMM) - US Commercial is responsible for executing marketing plans and programs across the US Commercial segment. This position will drive programs with high impact that generate quality pipeline, stimulates acceleration of the sales cycle and builds/strengthens customer relationship and preference for the Pure Storage (Pure) brand. The RMM role will deliver exceptional experience through relevant marketing execution to Pure’s Commercial accounts in a fast-paced, customer-first environment. The RMM position requires strong skills in stage-based marketing, channel co-engagement programs and is able to analyze and consume data as well as leverage analytics to drive marketing opportunity.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work closely with the Pure Commercial sales team to define marketing goals and objectives in order to develop a strategic marketing plan that aligns with sales pipeline and revenue goals
- Create, execute and measure an Commercial segment focused marketing plan supported by market intelligence
- Consistently track program performance and effectiveness, report results and achieve targets/KPIs
- Manage marketing budget and procurement processes
- Incorporate market research and Business Intelligence (BI) as part of program strategy and planning
- Execution and management of marketing programs (online | In-person)
- Manage 3rd party vendors and events end-to-end, inclusive of execution.
- Alignment of regional channel & end user quarterly program strategy to ensure that messaging is consistent
- Align with Americas and Corporate Marketing teams in order to leverage global campaigns
- Be the “go-to” marketing resource for the US Commercial Sales team
- Ensure timely execution of general administrative tasks & assist with ad-hoc projects as needed
- Understanding/experience of Stage based Marketing methodology and implementation
- Drive lead acquisition, nurturing and support the development of pipeline opportunities
What You Bring To The Team:
- Prior experience in creating integrated marketing plans for a high tech company supporting Commercial accounts
- Ability to understand a variety of technologies/solutions (i.e., storage, AI, Analytics, etc..)
- Strong written and oral communication skills with ability to work effectively across functional areas/departments
- Proven ability to work well with all levels of management and peers. Close attention to detail with emphasis on meeting critical deadlines
- Excellence in budget management
- Ability to think strategically while implementing tactically
- Strong negotiation skills with sales and other internal marketing groups and stakeholders
- Strong execution skills
- Performance measurement (Metrics)
- Comprehensive understanding of direct and indirect sales environments
- Effective contract negotiation skills
- Good Project Management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing field with 5+ years’ experience
- Enterprise software/hardware/storage background with field marketing experience
- Impeccable organizational skills and detail oriented
- Proactive, self-motivated, innovative and collaborative
- Strong background in metrics tracking and analytical skills
- Experience in a fast paced, team work oriented environment
- Budget management skills
- Travel (30%)- 40% throughout the United States
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment.
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups to encourage all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area, but across the globe.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.
Meet Some of Pure Storage's Employees
As part of Pure Storage’s UI Team, Colton and his peers handle all the different ways customers manage their storage, ensuring the company’s offering meets their needs.
Back to top