Program Manager, Training and Sales Enablement
Pure Storage is building the data platform for the cloud era. Powered by innovative software and supported by a customer-friendly business model, our all-flash array drives are effortless, efficient and evergreen.
Customers like the San Francisco Giants, British Airways, Domino’s Pizza, Hyatt Hotels, LinkedIn, UC Berkeley and SoftBank use Pure to accelerate new data-driven applications, mining novel insights about their businesses, while substantially reducing costs, latency and complexity.
Our portfolio of all-flash solutions include FlashArray for structured data, FlashBlade for unstructured data and FlashStack – in partnership with Cisco - for converged workloads. All of our products are built on Pure1, our mobile, cloud-based data platform.
For three straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays. According to IDC, Pure has become a Top 10 data storage vendors faster than any other company in history. We continue to take market share, consistently outgrowing our rivals. And we consistently see customer satisfaction scores well above every other company in the enterprise technology sector. Our financial results can be found here.
Pure Storage, which went public on the New York Stock Exchange in 2015, offers an opportunity to work in a competitive, rewarding high-growth environment. We’ve built a team that has rich and diverse set of experiences and backgrounds - but with a single-minded commitment to building the next great data platform. Puritans have a passion for innovation, creativity, customer success, transparency, teamwork and fun - and we’re looking for talented people to join us on the journey.
PureIQ accelerates the success and velocity of our partner community through awesome sales and technical training and enablement. As a 100% channel focused company, Pure Storage is dedicated to empowering partners to maximize their customers’ investments in an all-flash future.
Want to be part of the next big thing? Join Pure Storage! We’re seeking a driven, talented, and engaging person to join PureIQ’s Training & Sales Enablement team and assist in delivering world-class onboarding and ongoing training to our Sales organization.
The Program Manager, Sales Training & Enablement will be responsible for the management and refresh of major Sales onboarding programs. Additionally, you will assist with both large-scale and small-scale event coordination and execution.
The ideal candidate will be well-rounded and focused, with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. You will own key elements of the onboarding process, but also assist internal colleagues with the progression and deployment of training content, courses, programs and events; all to empower, enable and develop Pure’s Sales talent.
- Program Management – Own, oversee and consistently improve PureIQ’s 30-180 Guide Program and Sales Mentor Program.
- The goal of the Sales Mentor Program is to build knowledge and foster learning and growth for Sales new hires, as well as provide veteran employees with leadership opportunities. Each Sales new hire is paired with a veteran Sales employee for their first 90 days on the job; incentive prizes are provided to mentors whose mentees exhibit improved ramp times and sales effectiveness.
- The goal of the 30-180 Guide Program is to help every new SE, SE, ISR and SDR understand where they should be focusing their time, what specific goals they should build toward, and what milestones are associated. The guide includes ramp priorities, an activity tracker, a sample rep calendar, a sample meeting agenda and an AE:SE co-authored agreement.
- In addition to refreshing and maintaining the current guides, the Program Manager will also be tasked with creating and developing additional role-specific guides.
- Project Management - Ensure all Sales new hires are set up with mandatory onboarding plans specific to their roles; Track completion of training courses and programs and collect metrics and survey results. Assist with the consistent refresh of training material while also exploring new and innovative ways to improve upon current processes.
- Event Support – As needed, help our Event Coordinator plan and execute quarterly New Hire Training (NHT) event (125-200 attendees) and specialized (15-30 attendees) training events. Event will be local, domestic and global; flexibility and ability to manage multiple events at one time is key.
- Customer Service – Proven ability to be an excellent representative and resource of our organization; this role will often be the main point of contact for a program, project or third party vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Adaptability within a fast-paced, energetic, and dynamic environment
- Team Player with the ability to develop effective working relationships across various groups and stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, collaboration, and project management experience
- Ability to interpret data and make recommendations accordingly
- 3+ years of event coordination and facilitation experience
- 3+ years of program management; track record of improving results-driven programs
- Proven proficiency with Excel, Powerpoint, Google Docs and Box
- Baseline understanding in LMS, preferably MindTickle, Litmos and Commercial Tribe
- 3+ years tech sales experience a plus
- Multi-skilled, willing and able to learn quickly
- Strong problem-solving skills and genuine attention to detail
No Storage? No Problem.
We look for talent and culture first, specific technologies second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we encourage our engineers to move around to different teams and project across the company.
Pure creates opportunities for individual development and career growth.
We offer a six-month leadership development program for current employees looking to advance within the company, as well as sales and technical training programs for interns and recent graduates. We also host monthly workshops and panels that focus on a variety of topics ranging from honing the skills needed for career advancement to learning how to choose a mentor.
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, and free yoga classes, to encourage all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. In addition, we support a diverse and inclusive environment through Pure Equality and our Employee Resource Groups. We also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area, but across the globe, through the Pure Good Foundation.
Job ID: #LI-CB1
Meet Some of Pure Storage's Employees
Technical Lead, Engineering Operations
Chris oversees the productivity and efficiency of the Engineering, Release, and Q&A Teams in order to ensure the company delivers the highest quality products in the shortest time period possible.
Back to top