POC Returns Manager
We’re here with the humble aspiration to accelerate the speed of human progress with our radically simple, all-flash enterprise storage technology. We’re inspired by our belief that storage isn’t just a place to put things, it’s a powerful strength to be unleashed - a strength that will remove the limitations on those building the world of today, so they can erase the word “impossible” from tomorrow. Our all-flash storage solutions offer radically simple technology to help companies unlock their future possibilities, today.
Our founders created the company with a passion to build storage technology customers love and deliver it with simplicity and service that fundamentally changes the enterprise storage experience. Founded in 2009, our record revenue growth has landed us among a very select group of companies. Today, customers and industries across the world are experiencing the benefits of going Pure - from Barclays to Linkedin.com and ConocoPhillips, Pure adopters cover a broad spectrum from global consumer brands, to healthcare, education and finance.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We aim to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collective and open environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
What You Will Be Doing
- Partner with Order Administration and Proof of Concept(POC) returns team to manage the POC process
- Work with Contract Manufacturing and Suppliers to ensure materials on hand to support returns and re-processing
- Closely work with Sales Ops to manage the POC pool of gear, including out bound to return tracking
- Manage meetings with Finance and Sales teams to review existing POC pool and provide details on POC pool to determine appropriate actions
- Help identify and manage POC E&O exposure
- Strong understanding of Supply planning, forecasting techniques, and operational systems
- Experience with NetSuite MRP, Planning Tools, and Salesforce tools
- Ability to review, develop, and update process documentation to reflect new and changed processes
- Manage re-processing performance expectations with Contract Manufacturing suppliers
- Maintain relationships with Contract Manufacturers and schedule meetings to coordinate re-processing and supply chain activities
- Knowledge of Sales Orders and Purchase Orders Process
- Proactively resolve issues to drive long term resolution for all issues regarding POC process
What You Bring To The Team
- BA/BS Degree in Sales Operations, Order Administration, Manufacturing Operations, Business, Finance, or equivalent
- Collaborative team player that will actively implement changes on a complex process
- Experience with Contract Manufacturing, Order Administration, Purchasing, or Sales Operations
- Possess an analytical capability in identifying supply and demand issues
- Strong expertise with Excel and PowerPoint and good experience using ERP, Planning tools
- Proven background in problem solving and both oral and written communication
- Ability to partner with various teams and executive levels within the organization
Culture & Perks
Pure is a very special place. What makes and keeps us special is who we recruit to join us and how we work together. Our culture was shaped organically as our early team poured their heart and soul into Pure’s first generation product and supporting our early customers and partners. We expect each employee to approach their job at Pure with the same level of pride and care, and perpetuate the values that are making us the best storage company in history.
At the center of those values is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best and create a workplace where they thrive and enjoy. To reward our employees for the great work they’re doing we offer a number of perks and benefits, including:
- Flexible vacation - take time off when you need it
- Extraordinary medical benefits with 100% employer paid premiums
- Commuter benefits for public transit and bicycle commuters
- Free lunches, dinners, and fully stocked snacks & beverages
- Lounge areas with ping pong, foosball, pinball, and arcade games
- Company ski trips, boat parties, BBQs, happy hours, game nights... just to name a few!
Job ID: #LI-MP1
Back to top