Partner Marketing Manager - Field Success
Pure Storage was founded with the ambitious goal of revolutionizing the computing infrastructure industry. Today we are building the data platform for the cloud era and we’ve accomplished the first step towards that goal by bringing to market the simplest and most reliable all-flash storage array in history. The full potential impact of our line of "Smart Storage" products is only beginning to be felt as customers discover the benefits and exciting applications that can be built on top of a Pure system.
For three straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays. According to IDC, Pure has become a Top 10 data storage vendors faster than any other company in history. We continue to take market share, while achieving record-setting customer satisfaction scores for the enterprise technology industry. For more information, check out our corporate fact sheet here.
Topping the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work lists for 5 years running, we’ve built a team that has rich and diverse set of experiences and backgrounds. Puritans have a passion for innovation, creativity, customer success, transparency, teamwork and fun. We’re looking for talented people to join us on the journey.
The candidate for Partner Field Success Manager will have a proven track record in program execution with strong organizational skills. The successful candidate must be able to communicate effectively across sales, marketing, technical - as well as across geographies and experience working with and/or in a global field sales/marketing role.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop and market the methodology to increase field participation with partners by reaching new personas within our target account base.
- Lead marketing efforts for field personnel (AE, SE, CAMs) that drive demand generation and more rapid pipeline growth.
- Programs developed will include existing demand gen. tools (ex: Pure Demand) as well as leverage social media for ongoing campaigns.
- Success will be measured by increased field productivity, more CLED pipeline development, Partner SE enablement and Partner CLASS development.
- The Partner Field Success Manager will work closely with PureIQ to evaluate content, and determine the optimal delivery methods and frequency.
- Leverage industry trade shows & events to attract and educate partners on Pure’s unique GTM methodology.
- Partner with Sales to lead our sellers (internal & partner) to a more diverse set of calling patterns with more precise messaging
- Understand industry, organization and functional partner perceptions and communication needs with a focus on delivering what partners need
What You Bring To The Team
- 7-10+ years experience in an enterprise marketing role, preferably within the tech industry and preferably with partner marketing experience
- Ability to assess, plan, and organize many activities at once
- Understanding of a broad range of marketing activities and disciplines
- Strong collaboration and relationship building skills
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- High energy and passion with a “can do” attitude
- Executes with urgency
- Bachelors degree
No Storage? No Problem.
We look for talent and culture first, specific technologies second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we encourage our engineers to move around to different teams and project across the company.
Pure creates opportunities for individual development and career growth.
We offer a six-month leadership development program for current employees looking to advance within the company, as well as sales and technical training programs for interns and recent graduates. We also host monthly workshops and panels that focus on a variety of topics ranging from honing the skills needed for career advancement to learning how to choose a mentor.
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, and free yoga classes, to encourage all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. In addition, we support a diverse and inclusive environment through Pure Equality and our Employee Resource Groups. We also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area, but across the globe, through the Pure Good Foundation.
Job ID: #LI-CB1
Meet Some of Pure Storage's Employees
Technical Lead, Engineering Operations
Chris oversees the productivity and efficiency of the Engineering, Release, and Q&A Teams in order to ensure the company delivers the highest quality products in the shortest time period possible.
Back to top